Nissan Titan Forum banner

WTB RC leveling kit with UCA's

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  obrien142 
#1 ·
I'm pretty new to the titan but what i have read is prg and dirt king is the way to go but with me being a lower ranking member in the military and with a daughter i just cant afford either one of those so im looking for the rough country leveling kit with uca's if anyone has a kit they are wanting to get rid of please let me know paypal is ready

#2 ·
They do come up from time to time, keep a look out on here and the other popular forums as well. Just got mine from a member on here, great deal too. Welcome to CT, best wishes for you and your growing family (we are expecting a little girl here shortly too!), and thank you for your service.

#3 ·
Well thank you for you appreciation it means alot and congrats my little girl will be 14months on the 28th there isnt anything else like it and i have always been a diesel guy but i dont really have much need for a big diesel truck while im in the service so i finally traded in the diesel for a titan and am loving it just need to do something about the droop in the front lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.