Nissan Titan Forum banner

New member from Va.

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Wyatt 
#1 ·
hello my name is Karen I am new to this but I need help. My husband had a 2004 Nissan Titan. It will not start. I had the battery tested it was OK. I replaced the starter it started but did not restart. I've been reading the post which are helpful. Only thing is I have no clue of what a relay or IPDM relay looks Ike or where to purchase one. I've had many conversations over the phone with the buddy but trying to comprehend with a huge delay from a ship is very frustrating. Can someone help me out?

Karen

#2 ·
Hey Karen,

I used to live in Hampton Roads and then Fredericksburg for a while.

Don't know if you read this thread, but it has some pics around what you're asking about I think. I haven't had this problem, so maybe someone else can chime in here. But it appears you could test with a fog light relay to see if the IPDM relay is indeed the problem.

http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=61920&highlight=IPDM+relay

#5 ·
I have an 04 as well......WELCOME! I 've never had that problem either,....but I thought their was a Nissan repair bulletinon that problem and they would take care of it. Check where the truck came from...hopefully in the same state you reside, but if not contact Nissan, maybe pay for an oil change....have them check the vehicles VIN# for any missed service warranty work. No worries...that truck will last a long time!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.