Nissan Titan Forum banner

Rockford amplifier location?

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  GT4 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! This is my first post. I just bought a 2014 crew cab pro4x. The rockford stereo system sounds like crap. I traded in my pro4x xterra and that system rocked. I think my truck is missing the amp. It sounds like a stock stereo system with no bass at all. Is this how the rf systems sound on all our trucks? Under the passengers seat there is a space that looks like a amp should be there. There is a bracket the size of an amp thats empty. The dealer says all these systems sound like crap, but there is no way it should be this bad for $1500.00. Any ideas? Thanks!

#6 ·
I know that this is WAY late and you may never read this, however I have the same year and setup and the system still sounds amazing. Something was wrong somewhere with this. I do however, am beginning to have issues with the Nav/Multimedia system. Nissan had the recall for the ABS software and ever since then, the bluetooth doesn't connect the same as it used too. Probably going to find a head unit that can match up with the impedance and has the same features as a minimum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.