Nissan Titan Forum banner

Burtman Industries Lift and Leveling kits, Special Pricing

31K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  JasonB 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
The one I installed was a prototype that required me to tear down my whole front strut. The one that is being sold you just install on top of the strut. This one installs a lot like the PRG kit. This kit is 1.5 inches the PRG is an even 2 inches. I like this one better because you still have a little rake left for hauling and towing and i dont like the look of my front end being higher or being even close to looking higher than my back end. Here are some more post to look through.

#4 ·
#5 ·
#6 ·
#8 ·
Here's the real scoop. All 4x titans have very close to 3 inches of rake form the factory. Our 4x leveing kit raises the front 2", leaving 1" of rake (they do NOT make the front taller than the rear). The '05-'06 2wd have between 2.5-2.75" of rake, so our 2.5" 2wd kit will leave the truck level (or with 1/4" of rake). Are the pics in this post of a 1.5 or 2.5" kit? The burtman 1.5" kit will leave your 4x with rear 1.5" taller than the front. Are there any pics of just the 1.5" kit on here, seems most are at least 2.5 (looks closer to 3" though). Any pics of the actual spacer? Im interested in seeing it.

#9 ·
PrerunnerGreg said:
Here's the real scoop. All 4x titans have very close to 3 inches of rake form the factory. Our 4x leveing kit raises the front 2", leaving 1" of rake (they do NOT make the front taller than the rear). The '05-'06 2wd have between 2.5-2.75" of rake, so our 2.5" 2wd kit will leave the truck level (or with 1/4" of rake). Are the pics in this post of a 1.5 or 2.5" kit? The burtman 1.5" kit will leave your 4x with rear 1.5" taller than the front. Are there any pics of just the 1.5" kit on here, seems most are at least 2.5 (looks closer to 3" though). Any pics of the actual spacer? Im interested in seeing it.
I don't currently have any pics of a Titan with the final 1-1/2" spacer on it, the pics of this grey Titan from Linknuc are the 2-1/2" full kit with the a 1-1/4" rear block. His truck's factory stance sat 2-1/4" higher in the rear. This was a prototype for that setup and was still just a little bit tall so the lift gained was about 2-3/4" front lift and then the 1-1/4 block in the rear left the truck about 1/4 to 1/2" rake in the rear...just slightly rear high.

I'm attaching a pic of the 2-1/2" front spacer (both spacers) installed on the coilpack. I hope this helps you to better understand our setup.

Thanks,
David

Attachments

#10 ·
I can't wait to get mine on...

Anxiety is bad.

#12 ·
The mini lift is a leveling kit also.

#14 ·
I'm looking for a kit that will level my titan---i got the 2004 w/ the offroad package and it'z 2 wheel drive...i got the 285-70-17 bfg's and i'am just looking for the best kit to level my truck--i don't like the raked look @ all--so any advice would be great...ohh by the way it'z the 4 full size cersion if it matters---thanx again---

#15 ·
I have the four wheel drive titan with the 1.5 inch leveling kit bacause i wanted to keep a itty bitty bit of rake for towing and hauling, but if you dont want any at all go with the 2 inch or he might have a 2.5 inch for the front. The pictures at the top of the page of the black truck is mine check it out and the links up there. Its a great product and I LOVE mine!!

#16 ·
I have the 1.5" lift spacers sitting at my house now waiting to be put on. I have not had enough time to recruit help to do it, but soon (hopefully this weekend), I will. I will post pics of the spacers, before and after, and anything else I can think of. I haven't seen a step by step "pictorial" yet. so maybe I can do that.
BTW, mine is '04 2wd, and all I wanted was to raise the front about 1.5" so this was the perfect kit for me.

#17 ·
post some pics cuz that might help m emake my decision..good luck w/tha install..

#19 ·
A local 4x4 shop told me if I were to raise my back end up 1.5' then i would get "bump stop" noise from my drive shaft.....is this true or is he wanting me to go elsewhere? I just got the spring wrap noise worked out as it was driving me nuts.....and I really dont want any noises coming from my truck. Thank You. Oh and My 2wd 06 king cab is only 1" off level, I have about 500 lbs of tools and spring helpers installed. Why is everyone claiming 2.5 inches???

#20 ·
That is with the mini-lift...

It adds 1.5 in the rear and 2.5 in the front...making it a little higher as well as level.

#21 ·
Their before and after pictures suck. They need pics with the same side and same perspective. Why post pics before from one side and one perspective, then an after pic from the other side like your bent way over?

ok, through with my rant
:)

#26 · (Edited)
JasonB said:
New pic after lift from Linknuc.

What is the brand/model and size of these tires on that Titan? If you don't know the brand/model, do you know the size? I really like these and want to put them on my Titan.

Nvm, found it here listed on his profile:
Nitto TerraGrappler 325/65-18 (35x13)
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/member.php?u=1395

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.