Nissan Titan Forum banner

Magnaflow exhaust

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Rossi 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been researching exhaust systems and I want one that is all stainless, preferably single exit, and not to bad on the drone. I am leaning towards magnaflow but was wondering if drone is a big issue, How does the Magnaflow compare to the Borla drone wise? I like the flowmaster 70 series sound but its not stainless. The Magnaflow also seems to be the best for performance gains which I would like.

#2 ·
Some love the Stillen Single Side, all stainless!

#3 ·
anybody have a sound clip of the sillen?

#4 ·
Over on TT they have an exhaust clip thread in the performance section. I have a Magnaflow on mine and love it. Didn'y buy the kit from them though. Local shop ordered a 3" in, 3" out magnaflow muffler then bent up the pipe for me. Saved quite a few $$ that way. I also didn't get a tip put on. It just kind of ends up in a slash cut after the rear axle.

#5 ·
I have the magnaflow single exit and love it! Got it from our sponsor at SoCal. I think you might be able to get in on the group by if they haven't sold out on em'. Contact John. Good guy with great service. As for drone, its not that bad. Check out Magnaflows website. They have sound clips you can listen to.

#6 ·
Also remember....the magnaflow is not a bolt on application!!! You have to cut the stock exhaust after the Y and weldd the magnaflow tubing and muffler on.

If you want a nice exhaust that is quiet with no drone go with Gibson.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.