Nissan Titan Forum banner

Magnaflow Exhaust

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  JasonB 
#1 ·
I'm changing my exhaust out for a torquier (if thats a word) magnaflow set-up. I just talked to my local muffler shop about doing a dual-in dual-out Magnaflow muffler with pipes coming out the back. He said the muffler would cost $165 and about another $100 to run the pipes out the back, not including tips. I think thats a little pricy for the muffler personally, but I dont know for sure...

What do yall think? Is that a normal price and if not, where should I buy one from? I also need some good chrome tips. Thanks guys :)

#2 ·
What kind of magnaflow is he pricing you, i had the 18", #12258 priced at a local shop and it was going to be like $135, so i got mine off performance peddler for around $92. Maybe he will let you bring the muffler to them. But that is a high price, he's just trying to make some money off of it.

#3 ·
See, it was the 22", which I don't really want anyways. I want loud!

#4 ·
You can get a dual in dual out for around the same price as i did, when i went to get it welded on, the guy wanted like $80 for the 4 welds since i did not buy it from him! needless to say i told him, i would go elsewhere.

#5 ·
i wouldnt a penny over $100 for the muffler.

#6 ·
look on Jegs.com and summit.com for Tips, they have a great selection, also autoanything.com....heck those sites probably have the mufflers too lol

#8 ·
check with burtman industries, hes a sponsor here and he ships fast my 18" was like 85 from him and very quick shipping

#9 ·
hottexhaust.com is where I got mine for $50.00 took it to a shop at victroville he wanted $50.00. But mine was the dual in single out muffler, doesn't hurt to check hottexhaust.com, don't forget the two T's on hott.

#10 ·
Hey, quick question: I just saw a 14" Maganflow muffler on hottexhaust.com with dual-in dual-out like I wanted....is this louder than the 18"?

#11 ·
yes it is...the shorter it is, the louder it is

#13 ·
Have 24" Magnaflows (str8 duals) on my (ban for saying....) Chevy, and it's the best performing and aggressive sounding muffler that I've tried. Thinking about selling my Chevy "hotrod" truck, dumping the Accord, and getting a CC Titan. Been lurking around this week for inspiration to do so. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.