Nissan Titan Forum banner

05 Titan 4X4

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Carid 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm Don. Just purchased a 2005 Titan Crew Cab 4X4 on Friday the 13th. Here's hoping it will be a good sign. I have read all the good and bad reviews on Edmunds.com so I'm hoping I have made a good choice. It's a 1 owner from SC that I traded a 2006 Scion XB for it. Any good
suggestions from you guys!! Thanks TheDonz:big_grin:

#2 ·
How many miles on the truck? Ah, just saw your other post - 220k miles. Do you have service records?

Suggest a rather complete run through of periodic maintenance items - drain and refill fluids, and depending on whether you have service records, perhaps replace PCVs, spark plugs, air & cabin filters, forward O2 sensors (one on each side). If you are a DYI'er, access the Nissan service manual by joining NICOclub forum - look for the pulldown menu for service manuals, select your year, and you will have the whole thing available to you. Go to the Maintenance section, and you will see all of the recommendations for periodic service intervals.

These are good, solid trucks, and quite a few members of this and another forum report Titans with well over 200 kmi, still running quite well.

Good luck!

#3 ·
Beyond maintenance, do you have any areas that you know need attention? Looking for any specific upgrades? There are quite a few options for suspension and performance enhancements.

Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.