Nissan Titan Forum banner

Need help with this horn

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Joshjk26 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I have a 2005 titan that I purchased about a month ago. This truck has a lot of after market stuff on it. Lift kit, suspention, big tires, bead locks and much more. It did not come with the keyless entry and alarm button but I knew it had a alarm because I could see the light come on when I locked the door manually. I just got the remote today and programmed it and it works fine but it beeps instead of honks, even for the panic button it just beeps. The beeping is the same beep on the sensor when I'm backing up, that's the sound I hear when locking it or even when the alarm actually goes off. I followed all these steps I found online where you get in the struck, turn the ignition to the on position, hold the lock button for 4 seconds, then hold the unlock bottom and then turn the truck on. After I do all of that the horn does work but only for 1 press or if I press the panic button the horn will go off for like 2 seconds then it goes back to beeping. I have to repeat the hole process just to get 1 honk out of it. The horn does work on its own. I just have no idea why it beeps instead of honks even in panic mode. Any thoughts??? Thanks either way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.