Nissan Titan Forum banner

halo headlights/ hid lights

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  supadupaj 
#1 ·
Did any of you have Hid lights before purchasing Halo Projector Headlights, if so do they work well with the projectors?

#3 ·
UHHhhh... I have heard good things on here about the HIDs in the projectors. they seem to give a good cutoff and the light output really depends on what series of HID kit you get. Someone will chime in here I'm sure, but I know several members are successfully and happily running the setup you have inquired about.

#4 ·
To answer the original question, the stock bulbs are different than those that are needed for the projectors, so any kits used in the stock housings will not fit the projectors.

I have heard that the halogen bulbs that come with the projectors are not good, but the HID kits are great, just get a 6000K kit or less and it should be good.

#6 ·
The HID's work just fine in the projectors. I just made the mistake of buying the 10,000K and htey were not bright enough...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.