Nissan Titan Forum banner

For those with Halo projector lights

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  booter 
#1 ·
I just received a set of Halo/Projector heads and have a question.. They have H1(hi) and H7(lo) bulbs installed with the stock headlight connector to power them both... My question is, if I already have the hid ballast and connectors, can I just purchase new HID bulbs (h1 and h7) and install and have them work off of the one ballast???? If anyone has done this with no problems, let me know... It looks like the wiring is pretty good, at least 18g, possible 16....

ocwill1

#3 ·
Yes you can just buy new bulbs to work with your old ballasts. All HID ballast are the same its just the bulbs that are different. I did it on my friends vehicle when he bought a new car we just ordered new bulbs off ebay for like $30 that fit the new car and used the old ballast to power them.

There are several members on here that are running HID's with the halo headlights.

#4 ·
It appears that the plug from OEM wiring is going to power everything, halo, leds, and heads.. Is that how they all are???

#5 ·
Yes everything does run off that one plug juts like the stock housing.

#6 ·
cool.. I have the HID bulbs on their way, and regular xenon gas hid like bulbs on their way, just in case... tks

ocwill1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.