Nissan Titan Forum banner

FS: (Used) Halo Projector Lights

3K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Scottysize 
#1 ·
Asking Price: $145 Shipped to your door via Parcel Post (I really need to get rid of them. Taking up space.)

So I put these on my truck 30,000 miles ago so that I could take off my OEMs and mod them. Thanks to SD_Titan, the OEMs are finally modded, which means I have no further need for these. The passenger side fogs up and either needs to be resealed or a hole drilled in the bottom. (I heard a hole would solve these problems, but I didn't want to put one in it if it wouldn't. See the pictures below.) The driver side has never fogged up. All lights work and all LEDs work. Because they are LEDs, sometimes they need to warm up. The low beams are not HIDs. They are Projectors. The High beams are regular high beams. I’m asking $145 Shipped to your door via Parcel Post. I think it’s fair, since they still cost $333 on Amazon. Amazon.com: 2008-2009 Nissan Titan Projector Led Headlights Halo Black Clear Amber(ccfl): Automotive. Amazon’s where I picked them up. No idea who the manufacturer is. They came in plain white boxes with no name on them. If interested, PM me. I’ll only accept cash in hand or PayPal.

These are from when I first installed them:

These where taken the night before I removed them from the truck:

These were taken the day I took them off the truck:

Here they are today:

Thanks for looking!
Scott

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm not sure. I've never looked into HIDs since DPS really don't like them. They pull us over up in North Texas if there's a hint of blue light. Here's a picture of the back of the projector light. I would assume that you can swap them out, but I really don't know. I can take more pictures, if you need.

#4 ·
Looks like they are sold. If not, I'll change this posting.

#5 ·
Well, apparently the buyer backed out on me, so these are back up for sale. I'll give you the same price we agreed on. $180 shipped to your house via Parcel Post.

#6 ·
Price lowered to $145 shipped.

#7 ·
OK, now they are sold!

#8 ·
Sold! Interesting. I've lost my edit button? Can a mod close this post?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.