#1 Old 02-27-2006, 05:31 PM
Transformer
SHIFT MT Blue Fox Coil Wrecker/DODGE OWNER
Shift_Obsessed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OEM Step Rail End Caps ... My Newest Mod

Okay Guys (and Gals).. This is The Mod Squad reporting in. The outfit that is installing the Mystery Mod at 12:30 this Friday will also be doing something else for me ... but it will not take place until after the Orlando Meet. As you all know by now ... my OEM Side Step Rails go in for Powder Coating on Wed. They have matched the white and Brian will also be able to get me the new replacement Step Pads to give me peace of mind of not having ANY broken pegs and posts on the underside when I go to reinstall them. My End Caps were gonna remain black UNTIL NOW. They will be done in the Fiber Carbon look which will make it about as custom as you could possibly make an end cap appear. Thats all for now. Later T~Former

*Mod Squad* 2004 LE Crew 4WD. Mods: Adjustable Hitch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-27-2006, 06:38 PM
rcantu
Shift_Hardcore

if you mess up on your chrome pillars then maybe get some carbon fiber from burtman. just a thought.

formerly owned

04 CC LE 4x2 Big Tow,Smoke, Custom Axis Crewe black 22x10 w/ 325/50/22 Kumho Road Venture AT, Bushwacker flares, CST 8inch lift, DR coilovers, rear Bilsteins, PRG traction bars,Webasto Panoramic moonroof, Volan Gen3 CAI, Brax amps,Seas Lotus comps,alpine w200 w h701 proc., soon to have 5.1 dolby...more to list but can't fit here!

pics of the Titan

#3 Old 02-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Transformer
SHIFT MT Blue Fox Coil Wrecker/DODGE OWNER
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcantu
if you mess up on your chrome pillars then maybe get some carbon fiber from burtman. just a thought.
Gosh ... and a very good one at that. Listen rcantu ... my buddy freak8 might PM you plz chk his post on chroming his rims or give him some advice. I spoke highly of your ability to come up with solutions. I consider you my Top Gun troubleshooter at this point in time.

*Mod Squad* 2004 LE Crew 4WD. Mods: Adjustable Hitch
#4 Old 02-28-2006, 12:01 PM
rcantu
Shift_Hardcore

yep PM'd him last night. same solution I had for your chrome rims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcantu
Gosh ... and a very good one at that. Listen rcantu ... my buddy freak8 might PM you plz chk his post on chroming his rims or give him some advice. I spoke highly of your ability to come up with solutions. I consider you my Top Gun troubleshooter at this point in time.

formerly owned

04 CC LE 4x2 Big Tow,Smoke, Custom Axis Crewe black 22x10 w/ 325/50/22 Kumho Road Venture AT, Bushwacker flares, CST 8inch lift, DR coilovers, rear Bilsteins, PRG traction bars,Webasto Panoramic moonroof, Volan Gen3 CAI, Brax amps,Seas Lotus comps,alpine w200 w h701 proc., soon to have 5.1 dolby...more to list but can't fit here!

pics of the Titan

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode