Nissan Titan Forum banner

In Channel Window Visors are these good?

13K views 38 replies 19 participants last post by  Filbert 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
m4ck said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4526072885&category=42611
looks like a good price but dont know what brand if any of you have bought these let me know. Looks like the best price I have seen.
m4ck
I was wondering the same thing . . . Seems like "in the channel" is the better way to go. I don't know if they would look right though with just the front windows done??? I know the King Cab windows don't open but I'm afraid it will look weird. Anyone have any photos of these on a King Cab???

#5 ·
m4ck said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4526072885&category=42611
looks like a good price but dont know what brand if any of you have bought these let me know. Looks like the best price I have seen.
m4ck
OK, word of warning, be extremely cautious of that seller! First off they are the Wade brand and are great fit and quality. Now the bad part. They have the absolute worst customer service. The woman that handles the emails answers them once every two weeks it seems. I ordered mine from them and it took 3 attempts to get them in undamaged. That is not there fault, however the way they handled it was. It took me 2 1/2 months before I finally got a good set and even that set had a small crack from shipping but I just gave up on them. They actually refused to refund my money and refused to ship another set after I left negative feedback but this was after more than 2 months. So I found a phone number for them and called and spoke to someone else and they said they would send another set right away. She didn't know the situation, so she sent them not know the other woman said she would not. The visors are really good they just are not packaged well. It's a good price and a good product but it would be better to just pay a few bucks more and buy them locally or form a more reputable place if you can. That's just my experience, I did leave negative feedback for them though. I'm a pretty undestanding person to deal with too. :)

#6 ·
TitanHauler said:
m4ck said:
m4ck
I was wondering the same thing . . . Seems like "in the channel" is the better way to go. I don't know if they would look right though with just the front windows done??? I know the King Cab windows don't open but I'm afraid it will look weird. Anyone have any photos of these on a King Cab???
I looked everywhere for a 4 pc set for the King Cab cause I didn't want just the front done. Finally found some at www.weathertech.com. Downside~~they are expensive~~something like 80.00. :( The front is in-channel, the back sticks on the glass. They look better than having just the front IMO.

#10 ·
#11 ·
Those pictured are the Wade brand and we have them. The fit etc is good. Only 'issue' with in-channels vice stick on variety is when your window hits the top of the travel you will here a rub sound/squeek as it 'fits' into the channel...especially when cold outside and they are 'stiff'.

Other than that, no issues and they still look great.

Chris

#12 ·

Attachments

#13 ·
#14 ·
m4ck said:
http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/nissan_wflectors.htm anyone know about this place they have them for 49 and free shipping looks like a good deal.
M4ck
Well guys after a lot of reading and people talking about the quality and fit I decided to go with the WeatherTech smoke visors from the address above. Now we will see how long they take to get here. I'm not gonna be too picky on free shipping though. Now to find the best price on a Lund Interceptor bug guard.
Oh yeh I will order my steps this week too. woohoo. cant wait for the toys to get here.
M4ck

#15 ·
m4ck said:
m4ck said:
http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/nissan_wflectors.htm anyone know about this place they have them for 49 and free shipping looks like a good deal.
M4ck
Well guys after a lot of reading and people talking about the quality and fit I decided to go with the WeatherTech smoke visors from the address above. Now we will see how long they take to get here. I'm not gonna be too picky on free shipping though. Now to find the best price on a Lund Interceptor bug guard.
Oh yeh I will order my steps this week too. woohoo. cant wait for the toys to get here.
M4ck
Got mine on Ebay from Exotic Trucks for 49.00 plus shipping. Got from FL to OK in 2 days. As soon as I get off here, I'm gonna get my fender flares from them also. 343.00 - 45.00 instant rebate and free shipping. 8)

#16 ·
baja220 said:
m4ck said:
m4ck said:
M4ck
M4ck
Got mine on Ebay from Exotic Trucks for 49.00 plus shipping. Got from FL to OK in 2 days. As soon as I get off here, I'm gonna get my fender flares from them also. 343.00 - 45.00 instant rebate and free shipping. 8)
That's were I just got my flares from too. :)

#17 ·
I have the weathertechs on my Armada and the customer service is great. One of them broke a bit on one end. One phone call and 4 days later I had not just the replacement, but another one for the other side!

Supposed lifetime warranty on these too- so although they're a little more pricey it seems to be worth it.

#18 ·
Yeh they said up to 8 days to get here. No rush though. I am getting those rubber oem nissan floor mats from Baja and hopefully ordering my nerf bars tomorrow. About time I have been waiting a while now to get this stuff.
M4ck

#20 ·
kytitan said:
m4ck said:
hopefully ordering my nerf bars tomorrow
M4ck
What nerfs are you buying and were from.
Well I'm still making that decision. I have all night at work to keep looking. I just cant make my mind. Whatever they are they will be black. I'll let you know as soon as I decide.
M4ck

#21 ·
m4ck said:
kytitan said:
m4ck said:
hopefully ordering my nerf bars tomorrow
M4ck
What nerfs are you buying and were from.
Well I'm still making that decision. I have all night at work to keep looking. I just cant make my mind. Whatever they are they will be black. I'll let you know as soon as I decide.
M4ck
I can't make up my mind on a nerf bar either. I know I want chrome or stainless in a oval tipe. I was hopeing if I waited long enough thier might be a group buy. I don't think I can wait much longer tough.

btw Black nerfs will look great with your grille.

#22 ·
Thats the plan black grill black nerf bars Oval like you want. and black bed rails. Big beefy ones.
M4ck

#24 · (Edited)
When I was a little guy I was. I am a die hard Packer fan now. Have been since middle shool years. By the way when I say little guy that means a long long long time ago. I haven't been little since I was bout 7. LOL You probably know this if you have seen pictures of me beside my Titan. I always get a kick out of people standing beside there Titan and they look so much smaller. When I stand beside mine well here just look for yourself.
M4ck

Attachments

#26 ·
I know the conversation here has migrated away from window visors, however, I have the VentVisor brand. Easy to install, look great, don't cut my hands during cleaning. For what it's worth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.