Nissan Titan Forum banner

Ordered my Lund Interceptor Bug Shield

13K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  Reddleman 
#1 ·
Ok thanks for all the tips again guys. I went with http://truckxpressions.com/index.html this time. They have the Lund Interceptor bug guard for $59.00 shipped. Not bad. In fact everything is 10% off right now there. Check it out.
M4ck

#3 ·
Yeh same as Baja's and BiXLL's I'm sure there are quite a few others with them.
M4ck

#5 ·
That's what I have, too. About the same price from an accessories store down the road. M4ck, if you can explain to me how the fastners work, I'd be grateful. They don't look like they could do much, but I haven't lost the guard yet, so they must be doing their job.

#6 ·
I'll let you know as soon as they get here. I expect it to be about a week. I just ordered this morning.
M4ck

#8 ·
I have one you will like it. + they only take about 5 mins to install.

#9 ·
m4ck - any word on your order from these folks? Did they confirm they have the shield and give you any shipping/tracking info?

I ordered one for myself this morning. Their price was great, but I wasn't too keen on their checkout process. I didn't like giving someone my credit card info before they could confirm that they have a product that will fit my truck.

In the unlikely event that there is not an application for your vehicle, you will be notified immediately. No charges will be applied to your credit card account.

#10 ·
Hmm I really didn't think anything wierd about ordering from them. I got a reply but it was from their webmaster. After he saw I ran ClubTitan and ClubArmada he sent me an email saying he had visited the sites and appreciated the order. Then he told me that he was having 10% off all online orders except for the Hypertech line. That was pretty much it.
I saved my receipt and everything though. Printed it out as well. I always do that.
M4ck

#12 ·
Man you guys getting me worried if I'm gonna get my stuff now. I really think they are legit. I guess I will know in a few days or so.
M4ck

#13 ·
I ordered one on Friday and was hoping to get an email to find out if it was in stock or a vendor ship. But the e mail doses not say. Trying to track dose not come up with anything. Has anyone got a time frame from them other than check in 14 working days?? I know this is a new truck and they most likely do not stock them, just give me a time frame. On the other side the longer it takes to get here them more I can save for paint :wink:

#14 ·
Nervous feeling is mounting... :?

I have received nothing but the automated e-mail at this point. So, I propose that whenever any of us hear anything back, we let eachother know, please! I'm sure I'll be one of the last to receive contact because my order didn't go in until Monday (2/14). I checked my credit card statement and the purchase has already gone through... :?:

#15 ·
Yeh my payment already went through too. You guys quit making me worry. LOL but yeh lets keep each other posted. It is a heck of a deal though. I wont mind waiting a week or so.
M4ck

#16 ·
I ordered from the same company

I ordered the same one and about the same time M4CK ordered his. I got my E-Mail and I didn't get a tracking # or anything so I called the Co. yesterday and he told me it is being shipped from the Manufacterer. So no tracking # and it will take a little longer I guess. Eddie

#17 ·
Hope you guys get your stuff OK. Does anyone have a pic of their truck with the Lund shield. I'm undecided on which one to get. Thanks....

#18 ·
Just got it today

I just got mine delivered 1/2 hour ago. I wanted to ease your minds about the place being legit. After going over the instructions I noticed 1 problem? It says to install @ 60 deg. or above do to the adhesive tape? I don't even know if the Titan will fit into my garage to warm it up? I know I will have to move a bunch of things to fit the width but the height is what bothers me. Anyone know if the temp. is a real factor with the tape? It is about 25 deg. here today? Eddie

#19 ·
I installed mine when it was about 40 outside. Drive the truck around for a while to warm up the engine really well. Park it and let it sit for about 10 minutes. That will warm the hood nicely. Take a hair dryer to the tape strips and warm them well. Mine is still holding well. In 20 degrees, I don't offer any guarntees, but it might work for you.

#22 ·
Just got it today

BiXLL, The instruction were talking about the double sided tape that was attached to the underside of the shield by the 2 center holes. It worked out in the garage and is installed already. The tape isn't going anywhere. I marked brackets and installed and noticed it was a hair off and I tried to take back off to move it over and It won't come off without ruining it. Nobody would notice but me . I get very anal about certain things. Eddie

#24 ·
No fear I got mine Saturday. Although I didn't realize it was here. I opened my back door just a little while ago and it was sitting there on the porch. I very seldom go out that way and didnt think to look for it.
pleasant suprise. I will be installing it this afternoon at work.

M4ck

#25 ·
m4ck said:
No fear I got mine Saturday. Although I didn't realize it was here. I opened my back door just a little while ago and it was sitting there on the porch. I very seldom go out that way and didnt think to look for it.
pleasant suprise. I will be installing it this afternoon at work.

M4ck
You got to love surprises like that. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.