I will do the best I can on the info, truck at the body shop and do not remeber some info.
Info for the 2006 CC with Contitracs
1) OEM Contitracs
2) not sure of size other then they are the 6 lug 18's.
3) Overall performace - 8
4) Have 9k on them, and they are wearing great. Lots of life still in them. Have had to do some ivasive driving, and was impressed with the handling. When I was rear-ended they grabbed the road great to keep be from being pushed into the car in front of me. These have been the best OEM tires I have ever had in the 10 years and 4 new cars I have had.
Info for the 2005 KC with Good years
1) OEM Good Years
2) also the 6 lug 18's.
3) Overall performance - 4
4) Had 13k on them before the truck was traded in, and the tires were going to have to be changed real soon. They were okay in handeling, but not the best. And the wear was astonomical. I have never had a tire wear so fast.
2006 Majestic Blue 4x2 Crew Cab, Big Tow and Utili-Track package. OEM Titan Mud Mats, OEM splash guards, Front Air Dam, Custom fog light covers with HID lights, OEM Bug Deflector, Custom Rear underseat storage, 2 - 10\" free-air 350W pioneer subs in custom Captain chair boxes, 300W amp.
1. BFG All Terrains KO's
4. Great Tire! I have had them on my last 3 trucks and usually gey 50-60,000 miles. I rotate them every 5,000 miles and check air pressure once a week. I will probably go with Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos next. They handle the snow with no problems.
Currently running 305/60R18 Toyo Proxess Tires. Life of the tire?? Not sure. The added width make them look like they are on a ten inch rim and they are not too wide for the stock 8" rim. Trust me i have tried my best to peel them off. Speaking of peeling they have excellent traction on the road but definitly not a off road tire as they have a tendency to slide over gravel. The guy I bought them from also has them on his wifes murano and his Armada and absolutely raves about them. They deserve an 8 even though I am not sure about tread life. Ride quality is excellent and they are very quiet on the highway.
1) Michelin Pilot LTX
3)Overall Performance = 10
4) These are the best tires I have ever had. The are silent on the road, the handling is incredible, The truck sits in corners like you wouldn't believe, excellent traction in rain, gravel, pavement. These are a softer tire. Tread is supposed to be 40,000, I have about 2k on them now and they have held up nicely. Really good tire (it should be at $209 a tire).
2004 smoke KC
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar, Chrome lower bumper, full Dunder punch hole chrome grille, Titan burger, Titan door sills, stainless third brake light, smoked tails, diamond plate stainless flush mount tool box, xm radio, complete alpine system, Magnaflow exhaust, 20% tint all around, PRG level kit, billet antenna, rear roll pan.
1)Nitto Terra Grapplers
3)I say a 10!
4)Awesome tires in all conditions. Handles great on the road and very quite as well. In the 10kmi I put on them they have shown hardly any wear. I would say these tires are good for a solid 40kmi. Highly recommend them for an All Terrain Tire.
1)Pro Comp Xterrain
3)So far, also a 10!
4)For a tire this aggresive I am floored by how quite they are. They are only a tiny bit louder than my Nitto's were. They are awesome in the mud and so far they seem great on road as well. They seem to hold the road great and don't feel like a big meaty mud terrain tire. You can feel the lugs at slow speeds, under 10mph, but other than that they are nice and smooth on the road. I only have about 500 miles on these so far. I highly recommend them for those that want an aggressive mud terrain tire, but don't want the loudness that goes with them.
I just got a set of Michelin Cross Terrain, 265 70 18's today and man, I wish I would have put them on the day I got this thing. No road noise and it feels like you are riding on air. Totally incredible. I've always put Michelin's on before and now I remember why. The were on sale for $197 each with a 50$ discount on top of that.
2004 LE Crew Cab 4x2, Deep Water Utilitrac and all Accessories, Stainless Grill and Door Sills, Real Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit, Leaf Spring Helpers, Lund SS Bug Deflector, ATS Fender Flares, PRG Leveling kit, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Volant CAI, Land Master SS Bull Bar, Air Dam, Active Tuning Grounding Kit, Truxedo Lo Pro Tonneau Cover
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.