how to change map lights? - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 6 Old 07-24-2007, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
rmasu
Shift_Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
how to change map lights?

Help please, I bought some of the led lights on ebay, how do I change the two map lights in the front? 2004 CC does that little key hole have anything to do with it, or do I need to pull the entire console down?
Thanks
I searched for this but couldn't find the answer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Tricky-Dick
Shift_Hardcore

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmasu
Help please, I bought some of the led lights on ebay, how do I change the two map lights in the front? 2004 CC does that little key hole have anything to do with it, or do I need to pull the entire console down?
Thanks
I searched for this but couldn't find the answer.
Check out this post.
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/show...nterior+Lights

PM Blue Water Rush.
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/member.php?u=2178

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." ~ Frank Sinatra

2005 Nissan Titan LE CC 2WD Galaxy Black / Graphite Titanium

CST 4" Raised Spindles, Radflos, Deaver Spring Pack (2 1/2"), Donohoe Rear Shocks, 2 1/2" Tapered Blocks, Pinch Weld Mod, KMC Enduro XD 122 18X9s, 325/65/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Dual Trumpet Air Horns, K&N Drop-In Filter, '07 Exhaust, Factory Airbox Mod, 2 Degree Timing Advance,"Blinkin'" 3rd Brake Light, Fog Light Mod, Sylvania Silverstar Lows/Highs & Fogs, Factory Trailer Hitch, Factory Tow Hooks, Low Pro Diamond Plate Tool Box, 35% Tint

"Hemi For Lunch Bunch" Member
post #3 of 6 Old 07-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Blue_Water_Rush
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
Shift_Obsessed

You can just tug the paddle switches out of there. The hinge pins (connected to the paddles) just snap into the guides in the console. Get a panel tool or small flat screwdriver and pry on the hinged end of the switch. It should just pop right out. Hope this helps!

Checkout Pics of my Sled
05 LE KC 4x4 / Deep Water Blue / Off Road / Big Tow / Leather Seats
EXTERIOR: UnderCover Bed Lid/Chrome Door Accents, Gas Door & Tailgate Bib/Dunder Spider Web Grill/CCFL Halo Headlights with Morimoto H1 Projectors > 6000k HID Lows & Fogs (Foglight Switch Mod)/Volant LED Tail lights/LED 3rd Brake Light/LED All Int. & Ext. Lights/Silblade Wipers/20% Front Window Tint/135db Air Horn
PERFORMANCE: K&N Air Breather/Banks Monster Exhaust/AT Grounding Kit/Throttle Body Coolant Shutoff/Eco #2 Fuel Enhancer/Uprev Osiris Tuner & Cipher Software/Detroit TruTrac LSD/EBC Racing Brake Pads
INTERIOR: Kenwood XXV-01D/JL Audio Amps & 10W7 Sub/MB Quart Spkrs./Sirius Tuner/KnuKoncepts Wiring/Second Skin Audio Full Sound Deadening/Kuda Base iPhone Mount/Laptop GPS with Ram Mount/Tablet DVD with Ram Mount/Hornet 564T Security & Remote Start/Parrot MKi9200 Hands-Free with iPod, USB & 3.5mm Aux Audio Inputs
SUSPENSION: 6" Procomp Lift/Radflo Coilovers/Deaver 3" Leaf Springs/1" Rear Blocks/Bilstein Rear Shocks/Off-Road Traction Bars/Helo Maxx6 Wheels/35" BFG AT Radial Tires
post #4 of 6 Old 07-25-2007, 04:49 AM Thread Starter
rmasu
Shift_Newbie

Hey thanks! I just came in after replacing the two bulbs in the front, cool looking looks like flourecent lights. It was a little scary prying out the light like that thought something was going to break, but alls well, so... The rear map lights pop out too? Or should I drop the over head console.
I read your post last week, thats the main reason I wanted to try the LCDs!
Thanks
post #5 of 6 Old 07-25-2007, 08:25 AM
Blue_Water_Rush
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmasu
Hey thanks! I just came in after replacing the two bulbs in the front, cool looking looks like flourecent lights. It was a little scary prying out the light like that thought something was going to break, but alls well, so... The rear map lights pop out too? Or should I drop the over head console.
I read your post last week, thats the main reason I wanted to try the LCDs!
Thanks
Rear comes out even easier.

Checkout Pics of my Sled
05 LE KC 4x4 / Deep Water Blue / Off Road / Big Tow / Leather Seats
EXTERIOR: UnderCover Bed Lid/Chrome Door Accents, Gas Door & Tailgate Bib/Dunder Spider Web Grill/CCFL Halo Headlights with Morimoto H1 Projectors > 6000k HID Lows & Fogs (Foglight Switch Mod)/Volant LED Tail lights/LED 3rd Brake Light/LED All Int. & Ext. Lights/Silblade Wipers/20% Front Window Tint/135db Air Horn
PERFORMANCE: K&N Air Breather/Banks Monster Exhaust/AT Grounding Kit/Throttle Body Coolant Shutoff/Eco #2 Fuel Enhancer/Uprev Osiris Tuner & Cipher Software/Detroit TruTrac LSD/EBC Racing Brake Pads
INTERIOR: Kenwood XXV-01D/JL Audio Amps & 10W7 Sub/MB Quart Spkrs./Sirius Tuner/KnuKoncepts Wiring/Second Skin Audio Full Sound Deadening/Kuda Base iPhone Mount/Laptop GPS with Ram Mount/Tablet DVD with Ram Mount/Hornet 564T Security & Remote Start/Parrot MKi9200 Hands-Free with iPod, USB & 3.5mm Aux Audio Inputs
SUSPENSION: 6" Procomp Lift/Radflo Coilovers/Deaver 3" Leaf Springs/1" Rear Blocks/Bilstein Rear Shocks/Off-Road Traction Bars/Helo Maxx6 Wheels/35" BFG AT Radial Tires
post #6 of 6 Old 09-01-2007, 12:43 PM
clwfirefghtnstud
Shift_Newbie

Send a message via AIM to clwfirefghtnstud
funny story about those two lil covers. i acidently broke that little retainer tab on the covers, and went in to get the part replaced under warrenty. they had to replace the entire over head console for that one little part. they told me that part is not sold seperately. iw as shocked. o well glad i didnt pay for it

04' CC LE Deep Water Blue... K&N filter with Air box MOD (CAI & TBS Coming soon!), Totally custom 3in SS exhaust, w/ passenger side exit in front of rear wheel.. Chrome package... front leveling kit.... 0-60 faster than you can say hemi ha ha ha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode