Nissan Titan Forum banner

Nitrous Installed results posted

12K views 56 replies 23 participants last post by  EVO8 
#1 ·
Just got back from the shop. I loaned my camera to my brother so I can't get pictures right now or get any video. I am really impressed with the results. The benchmark dyno numbers I got were 278 HP and 348 TQ. I am only running a 75 shot for now until I get used to it and comfortable with the system. I will get more aggressive as I do get used to it. The Nitrous was run from 3500 RPM to 5000 RPM. The numbers produced from the 75shot are 350.16 HP and 404.68 TQ. My Air/Fuel stayed between 12 and 12.6 which is great. The power band looks really good from what I can tell. I will let you guys be the judges as soon as I can get it scanned and posted.

I am very very pleased with the results. I plan on going to the track next Thursday night. I will have 1/8 mile track times to post then.

I want to thank the guys at Napalm Motorsport of Greer, SC for doing my install which they did for a very reasonable $250. They made sure everything is right and safe before letting me try it myself. If anyone in the SC upstate is interested in this I recomend visiting or calling them. You can visit their website here. www.napalmautosport.com
I will add more to this post when I get pictures and scans of the dyno. By the way it was done on a Dynojet if anyone cares.

See less See more
#4 ·
LOL
for that you can install a fake purge kit. Then you can purge all you want and not have to waste a bunch of money. hehe
I would say I have about 1k in the system and the $250 for install. I got my bottle filled and dynoed for another $100.

#5 ·
That a some awesome HP...

#7 ·
Very nice, M4ck!

#8 ·
My shop is charging me 4.50 a lb
I have a 10 lb bottle so $45

#13 ·
Congrats! Long time coming. bet your bottle is empty already! lol The juice will make you happy! 45 a bottle seems a little high. Have you looked around at other places? I can get my 10lbs bottle filled for $26 here.

just a hint for you. if you are going to really race someone (at a track of course) purge untill you see solid white coming out. that will clean everything out real good and give you the best results. If you are just driving around using if for fun there is really no reason to purge (just waists your nos).

those are some good numbers off your 75 shot. You can prob switch your nos pill out for the 100 shot and keep the same fuel shot and it will run great for you.

#15 ·
I will check around but they are already cheaper than the shop down the road. I dont plan on running any higher shot till I get comfortable with the setup. I have not run it myself yet. It is raining here so that sucks. I will also not go higher shot till I get the timing dropped back. I am excited though. Cant wait to go to the track.

Knox_Titan said:
Congrats! Long time coming. bet your bottle is empty already! lol The juice will make you happy! 45 a bottle seems a little high. Have you looked around at other places? I can get my 10lbs bottle filled for $26 here.

just a hint for you. if you are going to really race someone (at a track of course) purge untill you see solid white coming out. that will clean everything out real good and give you the best results. If you are just driving around using if for fun there is really no reason to purge (just waists your nos).

those are some good numbers off your 75 shot. You can prob switch your nos pill out for the 100 shot and keep the same fuel shot and it will run great for you.

#17 ·
Very impressive HP numbers! They are going to love you at the track.

#18 ·
I'm staying N/A, I'm staying N/A, I'm staying N/A. I really shouldn't read threads like this! :)

#19 ·
LOL TitanBlue. You know you want some juice.

#20 · (Edited)
M4ck said:
I will check around but they are already cheaper than the shop down the road. I dont plan on running any higher shot till I get comfortable with the setup. I have not run it myself yet. It is raining here so that sucks. I will also not go higher shot till I get the timing dropped back. I am excited though. Cant wait to go to the track.
You still have the 2 degree advance on it? If so I would be carefull with it also.

TitanBlue said:
I'm staying N/A, I'm staying N/A, I'm staying N/A. I really shouldn't read threads like this! :)
IMHO best bang for the buck!

#21 ·
Knox_Titan said:
IMHO best bang for the buck!

Please don't say BANG!

lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.