User Tag List

#1 Old 02-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Lvcoyote
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Interior LED Conversion Complete!

Thanks to Jason at Altitude Importers (ArmaDen) and his awesome products and service, my interior LED conversion is finally complete! I went with LED's on the Door Panels, Floor Board, Mud Lights, Maps, and Dome. I also bought some backup light LED's but I was one of the unlucky ones who had trouble getting those to connect correctly to the sockets without modifying the LED somewhat. After some fiddling around I figured out how to make those work, but to be honest I was not happy with the light output. I opted for the PIAA 19224 Xtreme White bulbs instead.

I also purchased a mood light LED from Superbrightleds, before I knew about Jason, darnit!!......LOL. I enlarged the mood light hole in the upper console to allow a little extra light to shine through. I had the perfect bit for my Dremmel and enlarged the hole approximately 20 to 25 percent. I bought two mood lights, one was advertised as being brighter than the standard, but after testing both I opted for the standard as the brighter one was a bit much IMHO.

Anyway I thought I'd post some pictures for you guys so you can see just how bright these lights can make your interior.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Dustin103
Shift_Enthusiast

Wow! That looks awesome dude. I have some LED's in mine, but they have a blue tint to them. I dont like them anymore. I want to get some of these next. Looks great!

08 Titan, Stillen intake, Airraid TB Spacer, Magnaflow Exhaust, 2.5" leveling Kit, 33x12.5x18 General Grabbers, LEDs everywhere, Superchips Cortex, Herculiner, Jason Burtman Mega LED 3rd Brake light, Custom front and back bumpers from KR Fabrication, Royalty Core RC1 grill

#3 Old 02-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Lvcoyote
Shift_lurker

Definitely one of the least expensive and biggest impact mods one can do. When I remodeled my house a couple years ago I learned the benefits of a bright white light, I thought it would look good in the truck too, so thats what I went with.

Glad you like it!
#4 Old 02-14-2011, 10:44 AM
sirdukedh
Shift_Hardcore

man that is bright. it looks great, but would be too much for me. lol.

04 XE. Motto Metal 909's 18's,Airaid MXP CAI , JBA headers, Custom CAJUN B-pipes, Borla XR-1, Leaf spring helper mod, green LED lights in grill, fog lights, engine bay, Halos, etc...Ferreus Custom Skull grill, 35% Tint, Trifecta tonneau cover, Eye Lid mod, Airaid TSB, Screen delete mod, Axle Vent mod, UPREV Tune
#5 Old 02-14-2011, 06:04 PM
stitan06
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
love the look have been thinking of doing it to mine how do i get ahold of him does he have a website

2006 Majestic Blue KC - ready lift front end level kit , banks exhaust , s&b intake , 20% tint , ridgid industries 20" led light bar , truxsedo tonneau cover , go rhino side bars ,grillcraft grill, headlight mod, DDM tuning 8000k hids, smoke paint factory 18s with 285/60/18 cooper zeon ltz tires, tinted tails, debadged, bullydog tuner , tech12volts underseat box with two re audio 10" , axle vent mod

Go steelers
#6 Old 02-14-2011, 10:07 PM
amtitan808
Shift_Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stitan06 View Post
love the look have been thinking of doing it to mine how do i get ahold of him does he have a website
Hes a member here on CT. His SN is ArmaDen, just PM him.

2008 KC XE Galaxy Black
Mods for now - Viper alarm, Westin step bars, Spal power windows and lock kit
20% tint+factory back windows 35% up front, Armada air dam, JBA muffler swap w/ JBA tip, Billet grille, JDM black euro tails
Bedlined front and rear bumper, upper grille, shorty antennae, OEM trailer hitch
Plastidipped wiper cowl and emblems
Armaden LEDs inside and out, DDM 8000k HIDs

Mods coming soon - Still searching for a CAI, Tuner
My other ride - God's Chariot OO=[][]=OO
#7 Old 02-14-2011, 10:10 PM
amtitan808
Shift_Fanatic

That is freakin' bright...so the mood light stays on while youre driving, right?

2008 KC XE Galaxy Black
Mods for now - Viper alarm, Westin step bars, Spal power windows and lock kit
20% tint+factory back windows 35% up front, Armada air dam, JBA muffler swap w/ JBA tip, Billet grille, JDM black euro tails
Bedlined front and rear bumper, upper grille, shorty antennae, OEM trailer hitch
Plastidipped wiper cowl and emblems
Armaden LEDs inside and out, DDM 8000k HIDs

Mods coming soon - Still searching for a CAI, Tuner
My other ride - God's Chariot OO=[][]=OO
#8 Old 02-15-2011, 10:02 AM
OR-Fab
Shift_lurker

SICK. i like it. i gotta do this to my rig, been saying that for months now. think im gonna go with a darker shade to keep it dark while night driving, but man lookin good
#9 Old 03-03-2011, 06:47 PM
stitan06
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
how do you get into the map lights and the mood light to change them i just got my lights from armaden today

2006 Majestic Blue KC - ready lift front end level kit , banks exhaust , s&b intake , 20% tint , ridgid industries 20" led light bar , truxsedo tonneau cover , go rhino side bars ,grillcraft grill, headlight mod, DDM tuning 8000k hids, smoke paint factory 18s with 285/60/18 cooper zeon ltz tires, tinted tails, debadged, bullydog tuner , tech12volts underseat box with two re audio 10" , axle vent mod

Go steelers
#10 Old 03-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Lvcoyote
Shift_lurker

You have to pull the overhead console to get at the mood light, for the map lights you can pop the clear covers of by prying on the wide end corner closest to the windshield with a tiny flat blade screw driver. Be warned that they can be a real biatch to get back on as they don't want to snap back over the pivot pins and you can break them off if not careful which will result in the need to replace the enire overhead console if you can not reattach the broken pins some how.

But there is good news for you!! Because you need to remove the overhead console to get at the mood light, you can also get at the map light bulbs from the top side once the console is removed, then removing the clear lenses is not required, saving the hassle of trying to get them back on.

2005 Nissan Titan LE, 4X4 Off Road Package, White.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode