User Tag List

#1 Old 06-12-2011, 12:12 AM
HRTKD
Shift_Obsessed

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
"Volant Style" LED Tail Lights?

Jason, I bought my LED tail lights from you in April of 2007. These are the ones with 3 LED's along the side. They are not the 5 LED ones. I contacted you a couple years ago with a problem that on both tail lights a row of LED's had gone out. You said to send them back and you would replace them. Well, I'm too lazy to find the OEM lights in storage and send the LED's back but I'm not too lazy to try and take them apart. Silly me, I broke one.

So I'm looking to replace mine and I would like the 5 LED tail lights this time. Are the ones on your web site (http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoo...ttnc_led_04_up) by Eagle Eyes? I'm a bit leery of them (they made the ones I have now) and I want to check first.

«Granite '07 LE Crew Cab, 4x4, Big Tow, Off-Road, Side Curtain Airbags, Sunroof»
«ClearBra, Leer 100XQ, MM SI9500 Winch, Volant PowerCore, 18" Magnaflow, AMSoil in everything»
«SAW Coilovers and rear shocks, PRG upper control arms and shackles, Berk Technology B-Pipes»
Club Titan Rosetta Stone
Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-24-2011, 02:17 PM
JasonB
Shift_Hardcore

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to JasonB
Did I talk to you about this? call me

Jason B
For Nissan/Car/SUV Accessories, please visit www.burtmanindustries.com
Email: jason@burtmanindustries.com
AOL/AIM: JNB133
#3 Old 12-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Joshuaclark
Shift_lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRTKD View Post
Jason, I bought my LED tail lights from you in April of 2007. These are the ones with 3 LED's along the side. They are not the 5 LED ones. I contacted you a couple years ago with a problem that on both tail lights a row of LED's had gone out. You said to send them back and you would replace them. Well, I'm too lazy to find the OEM lights in storage and send the LED's back but I'm not too lazy to try and take them apart. Silly me, I broke one.

So I'm looking to replace mine and I would like the 5 led lighting tail lights this time. Are the ones on your web site by Eagle Eyes? I'm a bit leery of them (they made the ones I have now) and I want to check first.
Yes these led lights are very effective. They save energy and looks bright

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode