Okay, hopefully I fixed my intermittent window problem following one of the thread here (thanks Factor430!) I took some pics while I did it. Hoping I can be of some help to anyone else that want to try it.
1) roll up window, and tape it so it stays up. I use big clear tape at 3 places over the door frame.
2) pry out the power window switch, start at the back.
3) Disconnect the two plugs.
4) Remove the cover on the pull handle. I started from the botton. There are two screws under there, remove them with 10 mm socket.
5) Pry out the little cover by the door handle, remove the screw.
6) Remove the trapezoid shape cover, remove another screw.
7) Pry out the seat memory switch, start from the back. Disconnect the plug.
8) Pry out the step lamp at the bottom. Disconnect the plug.