User Tag List

#1 Old 05-17-2012, 11:30 PM
fritzthecat52
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Titan Key FOB

Has anyone out there ever had trouble with their keyfob not being able to lock or unlock the doors? When I left work today my remote would not unlock my doors. I unlocked it with the key thinking my battery in the remote was in need of replacement. When I got home, I got my other remote and that one didn't work either. The batteries checked out fine on my voltmeter so I don't know what has caused the remotes to quit working. I was thinking maybe a fuse link but can't seem to locate one that would control that. Any thoughts or solutions would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 05-18-2012, 07:42 PM
TitanBlue
Shift_Obsessed

I seemed to have a glitch just one time, but when i was playing with Remote Locking from Inside the truck and then getting out or something crazy like that. Next time, all was fine. FYI: Replacement Keys and Fobs are available at ACE Hardware... about $80 for a cloned key. You may be able to check your Remote Fob there.

2006 XE CC Pref Pkg BT with AEM Brute Force CAI, PowerAid TB Spacer, TB Reversed Valve ByPass Mod, 2007+ Intake, JBA Headers, MagnaFlow 24" Muffler, 2008+ Rear Axle, Stillen: F & R Sway Bars, Black Diff Cover, Engine Dress Up Kit and 4 pc StreetScene SS Mesh Grille, PRG End Links Street Traction Bars & Shackles, UpRev Osiris Tuner 93 Performance Tuned, 18" SE Rims, Functional Hood Scoop...

IRC VK56 Member "Special Operations"

MD Chapter Director
#3 Old 01-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Semper Cornell
Shift_lurker

my key fob quit working outta the blue. I was traveling back home from dallas 300 mile trip and half way in my tire sensor came on. I pulled over and checked the pressure 2 at 35 2 at 40 so i deinflated 2 back to 35 and went to lock my door and the fob wasnt working. said whatever got back on the road and my tire sensor came back on again whatever. as i pulled into town and went from 80 to 65 and no longer had my cruise control on my tire sensor magicaly went away stoped at walmart and like magic key fob worked again. Like tire sensor being on woulnt let it work.
#4 Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 AM
sumairmaxx
Shift_Enthusiast

ive been having issues with locking and unlocking too. I might have to get a new set going. Scribin...LF other peoples remedies..

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode