User Tag List

#1 Old 08-26-2012, 10:58 PM
Haulin5.6
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mods for the money

I have a 2005 Nissan Titan 2wd. I currently only have a superchip programmer and k&n cold air intake. The power is pretty nice. But I am looking for some more light mods that will make a good difference. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Notenoughmodz
Shift_lurker

Catback or dual exhaust setup. It will give you better throttle response and more hp/tq throughout the Rpms

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
#3 Old 08-27-2012, 01:06 AM
Haulin5.6
Shift_lurker

Forgot to mention that I already have exhaust setup. I used to have straight pipe no muffler. But that got a little annoying so I put a flow master 40 on it and I could tell a power difference. I have been debating on whether to get headers or not. This truck is my every day driver and I don't want to sacrifice it just to go fast.
#4 Old 08-27-2012, 02:25 PM
sirdukedh
Shift_Hardcore

change your b-pipes on if you haven't already. I have Cajun b-pipes with no cats. under $200 mod. if you get headers, prepare to get a different tuner as well. it has been strongly suggested to go to uprev tune after headers. I have the same issue on debating the headers. another cheap mod is the screen delete mod.
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22678

04 XE. Motto Metal 909's 18's,Airaid MXP CAI , JBA headers, Custom CAJUN B-pipes, Borla XR-1, Leaf spring helper mod, green LED lights in grill, fog lights, engine bay, Halos, etc...Ferreus Custom Skull grill, 35% Tint, Trifecta tonneau cover, Eye Lid mod, Airaid TSB, Screen delete mod, Axle Vent mod, UPREV Tune
#5 Old 08-27-2012, 04:02 PM
nightowl
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdukedh View Post
change your b-pipes on if you haven't already. I have Cajun b-pipes with no cats. under $200 mod. if you get headers, prepare to get a different tuner as well. it has been strongly suggested to go to uprev tune after headers. I have the same issue on debating the headers. another cheap mod is the screen delete mod.
http://www.clubtitan.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22678
Thats right I can fix you up with some bpipes that will pass emissions and perform. pm me if interested... Thanks sirdukedh.

2005 2wd alert red ffv
2.94 gears
Dyno jet-310 hp/376lb/ft
NCD 2" level kit FRONT 1" REAR
Stillen headers
Stillen/CSF Aluminum radiator
2.5"pipes CUSTOM CAJUN BPIPES, built by myself PM if interested in a set.
AIRRAID MXP CAI
CAJUN BPIPES/Y-PIPE WITH BORLA AND ULTRAQUITE
UPREV TUNER VERSION
TRU TRACK
Skeeter bass boat attached to trailor ball.

CAJUN CUSTOM B PIPES by NIGHTOWL
#6 Old 08-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Haulin5.6
Shift_lurker

Hate to seem like I don't know anything. But what are bpipes?
#7 Old 08-28-2012, 05:10 PM
sirdukedh
Shift_Hardcore

Legit question. i didn't know at first either. they are the pipes between your headers and y-pipe, or your catback exhaust if you have one. they replace your secondary cats or resonators if you have them. you can go with high flow cats or no cats at all. No prob nightowl. still waiting on those stickers. lol.

04 XE. Motto Metal 909's 18's,Airaid MXP CAI , JBA headers, Custom CAJUN B-pipes, Borla XR-1, Leaf spring helper mod, green LED lights in grill, fog lights, engine bay, Halos, etc...Ferreus Custom Skull grill, 35% Tint, Trifecta tonneau cover, Eye Lid mod, Airaid TSB, Screen delete mod, Axle Vent mod, UPREV Tune
#8 Old 08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
Haulin5.6
Shift_lurker

I looked them up. And it seems to make a CIS noise. That doesn't seem to be a sound that I want for my truck.
#9 Old 08-28-2012, 06:46 PM
HRTKD
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I had CIS when I did the muffler swap. I don't think the aftermarket (high performance) b-pipes changed the CIS sound.

«Granite '07 LE Crew Cab, 4x4, Big Tow, Off-Road, Side Curtain Airbags, Sunroof»
«ClearBra, Leer 100XQ, MM SI9500 Winch, Volant PowerCore, 18" Magnaflow, AMSoil in everything»
«SAW Coilovers and rear shocks, PRG upper control arms and shackles, Berk Technology B-Pipes»
Club Titan Rosetta Stone
Jim
#10 Old 08-28-2012, 07:39 PM
Haulin5.6
Shift_lurker

Well I went with a flowmaster 40 muffler to get rid if all the popping that my straight pipes had. And I kinda don't want to go back to that either. Interstate driving was a pain. Now it is mellow as can be. Has a nice low hum. I'm just a normal guy that wants my truck to haul lol. But I don't want my truck to be obnoxious either. I'm thinking about just getting a shift kit installed. And maybe throttle bottle spacer. And be done

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode