donson
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JWT S2 Cams, FT90 Kit, Nitrous Kit, UPREV Tuner

Hola -

JWT S2 Cams (04-06 titans) - SOOOOLD!
Had the cams for sale few months ago and never sold them. Figured id try again. 5k miles on them, look brand new.

FT90 Kit - $490
The reincarnated PGM90. If you aren't up to speed on the FT90 kit here is a link -
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tita...-ft90-kit.html

Kit is brand new and includes a ported/polished LS7 TB, all hardware, instructions, gasket, 4" to 4" intake coupler. ONLY THING NOT INCLUDED IS THE CABLE TO HOOK THE STOCK THROTTLE BODY BACK UP. I originally had 2 of these kits, one of the kits was used and didnt come with the stock cable so when i sold it, i gave the guy the stock cable from this kit thinking id install this and never look back. I just never installed it lol. The guys who made this might be able to make one for you though.

Nitrous Kit with bottle warmer - $215 I bought this used and never got around to installing it. Its "almost complete" as it is missing a few components. Here is the original for sale thread from Titantalk with all the details and the few things needed to complete it -
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/buy-...-w-warmer.html

(pic is from original sale, i can take a new one if needed)

FEELER!!! UPREV Tuner edition - $525 Depending on if the other stuff sells or not i might sell this, already have a copy of standard edition. Includes cable and i can burn the software for you if needed, its available for download on their website.

All prices are shipped with USPS. Paypal accepted, either sent as a gift or you include the extra money to cover fees. Also will accept a funds transfer to either Wells Fargo, Bank of America or PNC bank accounts. I live in a small beach town without a post office so sometimes it takes me 2 or 3 days to send after funds are received.

Thanks!
Donson

Last edited by donson; 11-09-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: price drop
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 10-25-2012, 08:35 AM
donson
Shift_lurker

Bumpin uglies
#3 Old 10-25-2012, 11:04 AM
gweasel77
Shift_Obsessed

Hey Donson! I didn't know you still had these F/S??? Someone was asking me about the cams. I'll try to remember who it was?

2005 NISSAN TITAN SE KC FFV

IRC VK56 MEMBER
performance:

Custom 4" RamAir / Custom Fujita CAI / '08 IM / AirRaid TBS / Nismo LT Header's / UpRev Osiris Custom Tuned / Trans. Cooler / Catch Can / TruTrac / Banks Monster Exhaust / MT ET Street P295/45R/17 DR's

exterior:
Ruff Racing R286 22"x 9.5" Chrome's w/ 305/45/22 Yokohama Parada Spec-X's / Slotted Frozen Rotor's / Hawk LTS Brake Pad's / Stillen Diff Cover / ST 2" Drop Shackles / PRG Camber bolt's / Helwig RSB / Bilstein HD Shock's / DDM 8K HID's / Tow Hook's / Armada Air Dam / SolarGard Tint / Debadged

~ best 1/4 time - 13.91 @ 96.82MPH
60' - 1.90
1/8 - 8.85 @ 77.17MPH
#4 Old 11-09-2012, 02:10 PM
donson
Shift_lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweasel77 View Post
Hey Donson! I didn't know you still had these F/S??? Someone was asking me about the cams. I'll try to remember who it was?
Whatup Gweezy! Yeah i keep forgetting i have this stuff haha. Cams are gone to a good home, have a few people interested in the FT90 and still have the Nitrous kit.

BUMP! New price for Nitrous kit is $215 shipped

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode