Lift Kit Decision - Nissan Titan Forum
User Tag List

#1 Old 11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
USAF_Roberts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lift Kit Decision

Hey guys I'm new to this site but have been a fan just never registered till now but I have a huge decision I need help with..
I found a Rough Country 6 lift for 1200 then I so found a Pro Comp 6 lift kit for 1400 both free shipping then I'm gonna add a 2 inch body with 37s on my 2010 titan need help on what lift to go with......... THANKS

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Misfit482
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
From what I hear the PC lift is the easiest to install. However, I don't know from personal experience. Hopefully somebody that has either kit will chime in for ya.

'07 CC 4X4 banks ram air w/ tb screen removed, banks monster exhaust, prg minilift, PRG UCA's, PRG endlinks, 5100's all around, DK shackles, Brake motive brakes, headlight mod w/ JB switcbacks, Legit 55w 6000 hid's (lows and highs), modded tail lights, street scene grille shell, xd diesel 20x10 w/ terra grapplers, pinch weld mod, axle vent mod, BW pocket flares, PD'd stuff, BL step rails, SM designs bezel kit
#3 Old 11-14-2012, 12:24 PM
wags84
Shift_Newbie

where did u find a 2in body for the 2010 ive looked every where for mine and i was wanting a 3in body but 2 would work ?
#4 Old 11-15-2012, 12:28 AM
volcomocstone
Shift_lurker

hey USAF you might want to be careful with the body lift stuff. I'd recommend staying with suspension type stuff only, you'll be better off long term. The best quality lifts for the titan are the CST and the PRG, they both work out to be a mid travel kit mostly. A little more money initially but a way better ride long term. I have the PRG upper arms and the CST spindle with FOX shocks with custom valving and a KING coilover. I currently run 35s with about 12" of travel. Just a tought.

Oh and I've jumpped my truck in the desert multiple times.

SAUCE
#5 Old 11-18-2012, 10:35 AM
Jokel
Shift_lurker

I've been running the Pro Comp lift for 6 years now with no complaints. Easy to install, only took one weekend in the driveway. Plus, you can get it from most places with a military discount to drop the price a little more. I saved 10% at 4 Wheel parts. Get PRG or Total Chaos Upper control arms or you'll have contact between your stock UCR's and the coil bucket. I've never dealt with or seen anyone running the rough country lift so no opinion on that one.

'05 4X4 CC, Big Tow, OR, RF sound w/JL subs, OEM DVD, K&N Intake w/AEM Filter, Optima Yellow top, Flowmaster Duals, Bully Dog GT, Fitch fuel system, Road Armor front bumper w/12K lb. Warn winch & 6 PIAA lights, 6in Pro Comp lift w/Radflo/King Coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, Deaver 2.5 add-a-leaves w/3in blocks & Bilstein shocks, PRG OR Traction Bars, custom welded Rock Sliders. APRIL '12 TOTM WINNER!! NOVEMBER '12 PETERSEN'S 4WHEEL & OFF-ROAD READERS RIG!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode