User Tag List

#1 Old 11-19-2012, 12:03 PM
senseibuddy
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Newbie here, need some experienced direction on mods

Hey gang, there are so many threads here that its overwhelming.
I have a list of things I wanna do. Gonna need some direction.
Just bought a 2006 Titan LE 4x4
So I've learned I need B pipes (P0430 & P0420)and to change the diff fluids.
And to order the Air Raid MPX

But I want the following and really don't know where to look so just link it

Mods
Speed grilles w logo
Front brush guard chrome
Front lift kit to get a level look
iPhone or blue tooth controller

Maintenance
Oil and tranny fluids are changed
Going to get it looked at for seal leaks, shock leaks
Boots and bushings.

I know the previous owner changed the radiator.
What else should I look for?

TIA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 11-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Misfit482
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I guess I'll jump in and give ya a few pointers. My phone doesn't let me post links, but I can point you in the right direction.

For the leveled look, usually a 2" leveling kit does the trick. It's just a block that goes in top of the coilover. Considering you have over 100K it's probably time for new shocks so I'd steer you towards some Bilstein 5100's set on middle perch on front end, you just need to swap your coils over, and 5125's in back. Far superior ride compared to the stock shocks and will level off the front. Two good places to get these would be 4x4parts.com or ajusa.com

For cheap easy mods, check out the axle vent mod on TT. It'll take sbout 20 minutes of your time and about $20 in materials at your local auto parts store and a special part from a Toyota parts counter. Yes a Toyota part to fix a Nissan flaw in axle design. It will keep you from blowing axle and pinion seals.

For a front grille check out Royalty core. They make some of the sickest grilles and emblems. Pricey, but not as bad as RBP.

'07 CC 4X4 banks ram air w/ tb screen removed, banks monster exhaust, prg minilift, PRG UCA's, 5100's all around, sway bar removed, DK shackles, Brake motive brakes, headlight mod w/ JB switcbacks, Legit 55w 6000 hid's (lows and highs), modded tail lights, street scene grille shell, xd diesel 20x10 w/ terra grapplers, pinch weld mod, axle vent mod, BW pocket flares, PD'd stuff, BL step rails, SM designs bezel kit
#3 Old 11-20-2012, 11:03 PM
senseibuddy
Shift_lurker

I need to look into the vent mod. Thx misfit.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
#4 Old 11-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Vadertitan
Shift_lurker

Your titan

You should also buy the tuner i'm selling , i'll cut the price to 165 since your new BullyDog Pup.

Exterior: Matte black rims, Matte black emblems, oem mud flaps, Rampage shocks & struts.

Interior: 6x9 Fusion 200 watts door speakers, 2-12's Audiopipe-750 watts(per), 1000 watts Audioplanet amp, Brand X DVD radio.

Performance: K&N drop-in filter (airbox modded), Magnaflow catalytic, High flowing cats, (Waiting for usps) Bully Dog Pup & Pioneer feeler deh.
#5 Old 11-21-2012, 04:33 PM
senseibuddy
Shift_lurker

What does the pup do? Does it retune the air fuel mixture post header and bpipe install?

#6 Old 11-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Misfit482
Shift_Enthusiast

Correct. If you do headers you will require a tuner or you will have CEL and SES lights. Uprev is the best, but expensive and requires a laptop. The Bullydog GT is the only plug and play tuner I heard of that gets the AFR's back in an acceptable range.

'07 CC 4X4 banks ram air w/ tb screen removed, banks monster exhaust, prg minilift, PRG UCA's, 5100's all around, sway bar removed, DK shackles, Brake motive brakes, headlight mod w/ JB switcbacks, Legit 55w 6000 hid's (lows and highs), modded tail lights, street scene grille shell, xd diesel 20x10 w/ terra grapplers, pinch weld mod, axle vent mod, BW pocket flares, PD'd stuff, BL step rails, SM designs bezel kit
#7 Old 11-21-2012, 09:12 PM
senseibuddy
Shift_lurker

My neighbor is the service rep at my local Stealership. Perhaps I can grease him a few C notes to do it for me.
What range does the AFR need to be?

#8 Old 11-21-2012, 10:04 PM
Misfit482
Shift_Enthusiast

Great question, unfortunately I don't know the specific #'s. Some of the guys with Uprev would probably be able to answer that. Don't know if the stealership software can adjust AFR's either.

#9 Old 11-21-2012, 10:09 PM
HRTKD
Shift_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by senseibuddy View Post
My neighbor is the service rep at my local Stealership. Perhaps I can grease him a few C notes to do it for me.
What range does the AFR need to be?
I really doubt that the folks at the dealership know how to do that or that they would touch it.

«Granite '07 LE Crew Cab, 4x4, Big Tow, Off-Road, Side Curtain Airbags, Sunroof»
«ClearBra, Leer 100XQ, MM SI9500 Winch, Volant PowerCore, 18" Magnaflow, AMSoil in everything»
«SAW Coilovers and rear shocks, PRG upper control arms and shackles, Berk Technology B-Pipes»
Club Titan Rosetta Stone
Jim
#10 Old 11-22-2012, 02:46 AM
senseibuddy
Shift_lurker

How did we get here with needing Uprev to do something that no one else can do? It sounds improbable that Nissan can't do what Uprev can do. I believe it, but just wow.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode