User Tag List

#1 Old 02-21-2013, 10:06 PM
ctTitanboy860
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
new guy from conneticut

hey whats up org im luis just pick up my first titan will be getting it on tuesday but i figure ill get a early jump and hop on a form..its a 2004 se and man must i say iam impress with nissan it was my first time test driving one even touching one when i started that bad boy the rumble of that big v8 nissan motor was enough that it had me sold on it already i mean i always been a nissan guy i have a 240 and a maxima but then the first time i touch that petal the response it had was a good god dam moment nothing i ever felt rear tire spent on me not once but a couple times upon me taking of from stoping and going etc...had me kinda nervous but i got over it i took that big hog on the hwy and dam I'm sorry but this ***** got balls yeah yeah i know its only a 04 but im super impress an excited cant wait to have it parked in my drive way im done here for now i hope i can meet some cool pepps in my area and attend any meets so hmu if anything :feuerkopf2-big

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-22-2013, 02:46 PM
_The_Magician_
Shift_lurker

Congratulations!!! I am from CT too and I just picked up a 04 Titan LE last week!! It's a different feeling driving a truck!!
#3 Old 02-22-2013, 04:18 PM
ctTitanboy860
Shift_lurker

where?

thanks bro and where abouts inct are you from???
Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Magician_ View Post
Congratulations!!! I am from CT too and I just picked up a 04 Titan LE last week!! It's a different feeling driving a truck!!
#4 Old 02-22-2013, 05:17 PM
_The_Magician_
Shift_lurker

New Haven County...
#5 Old 02-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Kronos1965
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Welcome to The Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctTitanboy860 View Post
hey whats up org im luis just pick up my first titan will be getting it on tuesday but i figure ill get a early jump and hop on a form..its a 2004 se and man must i say iam impress with nissan it was my first time test driving one even touching one when i started that bad boy the rumble of that big v8 nissan motor was enough that it had me sold on it already i mean i always been a nissan guy i have a 240 and a maxima but then the first time i touch that petal the response it had was a good god dam moment nothing i ever felt rear tire spent on me not once but a couple times upon me taking of from stoping and going etc...had me kinda nervous but i got over it i took that big hog on the hwy and dam I'm sorry but this ***** got balls yeah yeah i know its only a 04 but im super impress an excited cant wait to have it parked in my drive way im done here for now i hope i can meet some cool pepps in my area and attend any meets so hmu if anything :feuerkopf2-big

Welcome aboard.

That's a rare color.

Raleigh, NC

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers
#6 Old 02-23-2013, 04:12 PM
_The_Magician_
Shift_lurker

Yes!!! Its a beast on the highway..
#7 Old 02-23-2013, 04:17 PM
_The_Magician_
Shift_lurker

The color is sweet.. Are you planning on getting a leveling kit?
#8 Old 02-23-2013, 09:49 PM
ctTitanboy860
Shift_lurker

i dont kno anything really about trucks i always thought leveling kits where for lifted trucks...but plz feel me in on the mini mods i can do to get the best outta it for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by _The_Magician_ View Post
The color is sweet.. Are you planning on getting a leveling kit?
#9 Old 02-23-2013, 09:52 PM
ctTitanboy860
Shift_lurker

also since my mirror extend out and the trans temp gauge im taking it as i have the BT package i know it has a trailer hitch on it but the coulda be a uhaul special can someone verify that or tell me how can i confirm it
#10 Old 02-23-2013, 11:13 PM
scr38
Administrator
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Glad to have you here. Please read the rules for our site, especially #3. The rules are the first thread in this section, right above your thread.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode