Nissan Titan Forum banner

New Custom Black No Emblem Grill

9K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  M4ck 
#1 ·
Got my new grill on the other day then it started raining. Well it cleared up a little while ago and I got some pictures for you guys. It looks better in person but the pics aren't too bad.
I think they will go great with my rails and steps I plan to get (all black of course). I really like not having the big hamburger Nissan emblem on the front now. Now I have to get the one off the tail gate and V8 emblems off the side. The guy that makes these also makes them in chrome and you can get them with the cutout for the emblem if you want to keep yours on.

M4ck

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Well thats a benefit of running a site like this. I get to test these things out but don't usually have to pay. LOL. I believe he sells all 4 pieces for $240.00 this is his email. dunder23@hotmail.com below is what the chrome ones look like.

Attachments

#4 ·
I wonder how mixing the black and chrome grills would look. Maybe the chrome grills on the upper three and the black on the lower grill. Anyone want to give that a go with some picture editing software?

#6 ·
Nope but if you want to get rid of the logo and have one like I have without the cutout. you have to remove the emblem then cut out the emblem mount. I did it with a dremel and it was very easy. It was somewhat liberating to take a dremel to the front of a new truck. LOL
M4ck

#7 ·
looks great man. you ever thought of painting it the same color as truck?

#8 ·
Nope I have my truck all planned out. Just need the money for the rest. Black and silver are my trucks colors. need my black rails and steps. Ill be happy for a while then.
M4ck

#10 ·
oh yeah, and one more thing, you really need to plug some fog lights into that thing. They make a world of difference at night and I think it dresses up the front end too. Just trying to offer a helpful suggestion to my favorite, loving, and "giving" administrator....

#11 ·
LOL yeh I have been looking at fog lights. Maybe one of these days I'll get some.
M4ck

#12 ·
Now that is an orginal look. I think I like it. I like orginal designs that people come up with. I will post pics of mine when I get it back..ughhhhh!

#14 ·
I'm normally not much on form over function, but that really does look great, I've been thinking about ways to get rid of the chrome on my truck, and I'm thinking that grill with all the chrome on the front painted body color would look good.

#16 ·
UTCB said:
I was looking at that style of grill earlier but I got the galaxy black im wondering how it would look black prism mixed with the stock chrome girll on a black truck..any pics or ideas???
You should PM dunder23 he makes these grills.
M4ck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.