trailer light problem - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 21 Old 10-21-2008, 06:11 PM Thread Starter
sledgie
Shift_Fanatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
trailer light problem

Does anyone know where the fuse is for the trailer driving lights?
my turn signals and brake lights work but I'm not getting any power from the driving light connection. I thought it was my trailer at first, i checked the coupler from my towing package connection......no power??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

286 RWHP
343 RWTQ

6" Procomp lift, Procomp traction bars, 35" Hankook MT's on Dick Cepek's, SAW Coilovers w/spacer, SAW rear shocks, PRG UCA's and Shackles, Katzkin Leather, spiderlites, smoke LED cargo light, silverstar ultras high and low, 35% tint, scangaugeII, window vents, bug shield, Magnaflow cat back, K&N CAI, 2* advance, 2-10" subs+ upgraded door speakers w/700 RMS, diamond plated tonnaou, ProComp light bar/Hella Black magic lights, '07 rear end, Dominator II steps. Stillen Big Brake Kit + rear rotors, active tuning, Pocket Style Bushwackers, black cherry dash kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 10-21-2008, 07:40 PM
scr38
Administrator
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Garage
The fuse for the trailer tail lights is #36, a 10 amp fuse located in the IPDM/ER.
That is the plastic box back of the battery.
post #3 of 21 Old 10-21-2008, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
sledgie
Shift_Fanatic

thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

286 RWHP
343 RWTQ

6" Procomp lift, Procomp traction bars, 35" Hankook MT's on Dick Cepek's, SAW Coilovers w/spacer, SAW rear shocks, PRG UCA's and Shackles, Katzkin Leather, spiderlites, smoke LED cargo light, silverstar ultras high and low, 35% tint, scangaugeII, window vents, bug shield, Magnaflow cat back, K&N CAI, 2* advance, 2-10" subs+ upgraded door speakers w/700 RMS, diamond plated tonnaou, ProComp light bar/Hella Black magic lights, '07 rear end, Dominator II steps. Stillen Big Brake Kit + rear rotors, active tuning, Pocket Style Bushwackers, black cherry dash kit
post #4 of 21 Old 10-21-2008, 08:12 PM
scsTiTan
Shift_lurker

Question Fuses #36 & #37

Thats what Im looking for, I need to find #36 & #37 which are the two fuses that control running lights and Im also looking for the Tail Lamp Relay - which is the relay associated with these two fuses.

I know where the fuse box is but what I don't know is which one of those fuses is #36 & 37.

Can someone please advise exactly which fuses are those mentioned above?

Also on the fuse block are a total of nine relay's - does anyone know which relay is the Tail Lamp Relay?

Thanks all,

Steve

scsTiTan
09 CC 4x4 LE
SOLD-04 KC 4x4 LE

Mods: Chrome Bug Shield, Viper 5901 Alarm/Remote Start
post #5 of 21 Old 10-22-2008, 11:30 AM
baseballfanz
SHIFT_Mr. Quick Answers
Shift_Obsessed

Send a message via AIM to baseballfanz Send a message via MSN to baseballfanz Send a message via Yahoo to baseballfanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by scsTiTan
Thats what Im looking for, I need to find #36 & #37 which are the two fuses that control running lights and Im also looking for the Tail Lamp Relay - which is the relay associated with these two fuses.

I know where the fuse box is but what I don't know is which one of those fuses is #36 & 37.

Also on the fuse block are a total of nine relay's - does anyone know which relay is the Tail Lamp Relay?

Thanks all,

Steve
Look at diagram

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ipdm.JPG
Views:	16420
Size:	73.1 KB
ID:	41678  

Truetrac 305.5 WHP 370.4 ft/lbs tq.

post #6 of 21 Old 10-22-2008, 11:36 AM
TitanCanuck
Shift_Enthusiast

Do you have the park light mod? I remember AGTitan posting something about that where all of his trailer lights worked except park lights...it ended up being because of the park light jumper mod.....

Quote from DD:

"Beer and Heavy Machinery are bad...... Rednecks and Sober are bad..... Rednecks with Beer at work.... All Good"

06 Smoke Crew 4x4 SE w/Big Tow and Popular pkg

MODS:
Performance:
Magnaflow Single Side S/S Cat Back, Injen Powerflow CAI, True Trac, Mag Hytec diff cover. UPREV Tuned!!
Suspension:
4" PRG Performance pkg. w/ SAW's, Total Chaos UCA's, Deavers and DR rears, 33x12.5x18 Toyo M/T's and PRG street traction bars.
Others:
OEM Fog Lights, 4 Pc Billet from Mr. Grille, Tinted Windows, Active Tuning Grounding Kit.
post #7 of 21 Old 10-22-2008, 12:13 PM
skeet
Shift_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledgie
Does anyone know where the fuse is for the trailer driving lights?
my turn signals and brake lights work but I'm not getting any power from the driving light connection. I thought it was my trailer at first, i checked the coupler from my towing package connection......no power??
Hooked up to a friends boat yesterday and had the same problem.No running lights.
post #8 of 21 Old 10-22-2008, 12:36 PM
scr38
Administrator
Shift_Obsessed

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by scsTiTan

Thanks all,

Steve
Answered in your other thread about this.
post #9 of 21 Old 10-22-2008, 05:06 PM
LDOTITAN
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
Shift_Obsessed

Why would I have all lights except the trailer interior light? When a Chevy is hooked up to the trailer they work, but not with my Titan.

04 CC, LE, 4x4, OR, BT, PRG Mini-lift (2" front/1" rear), Gibson Dual Sport Exhaust pipes with Magnaflow 22in muffler, Cooper Discoverer S/T 35x12.50.17s, In-channel Vent Visors, Lund Hood Protector, Bushwacker Fender Flares, OEM Bed Rails, OEM Brush Guard, DEI Valet Remote Starter, White Knight Lights, 35% Front window tint, Misery-Tom's fog light mod.

Brian G.

post #10 of 21 Old 10-22-2008, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
sledgie
Shift_Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballfanz
Look at diagram
the diagram picture is upside down from the way you look at it from the front of the truck. the fuse that was blow that caused my running lights not to work was #32.

286 RWHP
343 RWTQ

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode