post #41 of 43 Old 09-05-2010, 04:48 PM
mcginkleschmidt
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanTX_Pro4X View Post
What's interesting as mine doesn't even look like that. It's black, but it also has the sticker with all the fuse information on the whole left side down that part. It also doesn't have that many relays in it at the top. Wonder if they changed it again for the 2010.
A bunch of IPDMs are made with the black plastic. At about a year ago when I purchased my new IPDM, a bunch of people received new IPDMs that had the black plastic. At first I thought perhaps that I had bought a replacement IPDM that was the older version and that the newer black IPDM was the newer version but I've been told that this is not the case. The sticker with the part number printed is the defining factor.

My new white board had the new part number on it so it should be the revised, newer IPDM. You needn't be concerned that your new IPDM is black as many people have received the new black IPDM but you should double check to make sure you have the correct IPDM as the other changes mentioned sounds troubling.

A posted image will be quite helpful.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 43 Old 09-05-2010, 05:50 PM
baseballfanz
SHIFT_Mr. Quick Answers
Shift_Obsessed

Send a message via AIM to baseballfanz Send a message via MSN to baseballfanz Send a message via Yahoo to baseballfanz
Yes picture please cause inquiring minds wants to know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Truetrac 305.5 WHP 370.4 ft/lbs tq.

post #43 of 43 Old 09-05-2010, 06:54 PM
TitanTX_Pro4X
Shift_lurker

Will do. Gotta run right now but will try later.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode