BUYERS BEWARE! - Page 4 - Nissan Titan Forum

post #31 of 37 Old 08-23-2008, 12:25 AM
lincey
High Road Rider
Shift_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to lincey Send a message via MSN to lincey Send a message via Yahoo to lincey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Well thank you Red!!! LoL

Ok guys just did a good deal of cleaning up a nice little war in this thread. That's not the intention of this thread. If you have a problem with another member try to resolve it out of the open forum. If that fails you have the right to post about it for everyone to see.

But it still needs to be done in a tactful manner in the open forum.
tactful manner? what the heck is that??

</sarcasm>

i kid.

2006 SE Smoke KC "Viking". Stillen Dual side exit pipes with cherry bomb extreme muffler, Stillen air intake, Dunderdan spidergrille, Dick Cepek Mountaincat radial e/t. chrome stuff
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eventually: stuff that cost so much my wife will make me sleep on the couch

PSN account: Lincey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 Old 08-24-2008, 01:02 AM
RedTitanLE
ClubTitan's little Pit Bull
Shift_Obsessed

I thought I was pretty tactful while still defending a swindled member. Glad everything worked out, I won't chime in next time. Hope your experiences are better in the future! There are many folks out there that are on the up and up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincey
tactful manner? what the heck is that??

i kid.

You're not kidding, fibber

Last edited by RedTitanLE; 08-24-2008 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #33 of 37 Old 08-26-2008, 09:25 AM
jrc1122
Shift_lurker

Part received 25 Aug 2008 -- paid for 30 Jul 2008.

So technically I didn't get "scammed" - however I do feel like he would have never sent it without all the pressure I put on him to do so.

So the lesson learned for me, and probably everyone else on this board is:

pImpNaTitaN = a very poor business man with little/no regard for others time or money spent. I would strongly reccommend people NOT buying from him in the future.

Thanks for everyone's concern.
post #34 of 37 Old 08-26-2008, 11:48 AM
FaFaFooey
Shift_Enthusiast

Glad to hear you finally got the item you paid for, but after his classless post (i know I offered up a classless post also) he should be banned from all Titan boards.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink because when they wake up in the morning, that's the best they're going to feel all day." - Frank Sinatra

2008 SE CC
Mods: Debadged, 8" CST, Eibach Springs, Roadmaster Active Suspension, 18x10 Raceline Renegade 6, 35" Toyo MT's, Gibson Catback, K&N CAI, Bully Dog (ruff ruff), Billet Grille, Big Tow Mirrors, Fog Lights, N-Fab Step Bars, Tech Box w/ two SD 12's, SD 100.4 amp, CDT comps, CDT rears,......more to follow!
post #35 of 37 Old 08-26-2008, 12:02 PM
TexasTitan05
Shift_Obsessed

Yep, glad to hear that you finally did get what you paid for. Sorry you had to wait so long for him to actually send it to you. We all know now not to deal with that guy; thanks for giving us the heads up.

Jeremy/Houston, TX

d0va Signatures
post #36 of 37 Old 12-31-2008, 11:46 PM
dwillis
Shift_Newbie

I got screwed on another site so...

I just wanna say that it sux when someone takes advantage..and they all should be hanged by their toenails....

I am new on here and plan to do lots of buying and maby some selling.I just got my titan and want "stuff"...so you can check out my ebay feedback if you like..

I'm also a very active member on a third gen f body forum and got my first screwing on there.sent a guy a $100 money order 4 months ago for some headers and have yet to get them..but scammers beware I don't take messing with my money lightly...For that $100 I have the cops and an attorney looking for this guy..(cost more than a hundred!!) but its the principal of the BS.he got another guy for $600... heres a link just for your reading pleasure http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/en...project-2.html

I'm just trying to say that I wanna earn everyones trust...Thanks guys
post #37 of 37 Old 03-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Pegasaurus
Shift_lurker

Good information

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode