2009 Titan fog lights - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 3 Old 08-12-2019, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Scott Childress
Shift_lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
2009 Titan fog lights

My truck has fog light connections at the lights, but no switch in the cab. Where do the wires come in to the cab at? Are they coming into the steering column or the center console? Does anyone know?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-14-2019, 07:25 PM
Silver_Seven
Shift_Enthusiast

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
[QUOTE=Scott Childress;878454]My truck has fog light connections at the lights, but no switch in the cab. Where do the wires come in to the cab at? Are they coming into the steering column or the center console? Does anyone know?[]

I know my o7 switch is on the column. I thought i read a thread long ago about buying the stalk to add to your column. Search the archives

07/SE Radiant Silver, Off Road Package,18x9 Black Rhino Rockwell's w/Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/65/18, Bushwacker Pocket flares bedlined in black, Rotor Pro's slotted and drilled rotors, Rockford Fossgate stereo, Titainium Graphite interior, Utili-Track system w/Bed Extender and spray on bed liner, Rear Sonar. Raptor S/S Nerf Bars & Vent Visor window shields. Stampede S/S Hood Deflector. Kennesaw Wincher Bumper W/Pro-Comp 5" 55W fog lights. 2* timing advance. PRG Mini lift 2" F & 1" rear. JBA evolution exhaust system.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-14-2019, 08:22 PM
ebnozn
Shift_lurker

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For my 2005 King Cab SE that had the wiring but no lights or switch, I ordered p/n: 999F1-A6001 and that came with the fog lamps and a column stalk that replaced my stock column stalk with headlamp switch to add fogs. 30-45 min straight fwd install and works great still.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode