Nissan Titan Forum banner

Gunn Nissan-San Antonio, TX

10K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Marduk Rahim 
#1 ·
My name is Marc, I'm one of the Service Managers here at Gunn. Anything i can do for you guys at the dealership just let me know...we are mod friendly for vehicles as myself and some of the other guys have some fixed up 350z and G35s. I am about to get an 08 Armada put a 6in Pro Comp lift on it but still have not decided on the wheels and tires. if you need anything look me up.

#2 ·
welcome to the club Marc.

I just lifted my titan and put I 17 mbMotoring V-drive wheels w/35 bfg Mud Terrain. But If I was planning of not going offroad I would get some 20" and 35" Terra Glappers or Khumo Muds. Or maybe the new BFG Mud Terrain.

#3 · (Edited)
Marc i don't think i have met you i though i knew all the service managers there

i buy all my Nissans there

welcome

Dova when is the meet and is it gonna be 4x4?

#5 ·
welcome marc! glad to hear about the dealership. i need to get some work done on my truck. but im not sure about where to take it, bought the truck at ancira.

would nissan warranty the side molding on the door if it peeled up when i opened the back door? its been like that about a year and a half now.
seems like there wasnt enough adheisve on it.

#9 ·
well mabey
he was a fake

i never heard of him, and i know most of the people there

i asked and no one there has heard of him before

lol...
by the way i am the owner of the Alamo dome

and for all CT members you get in free to any event

#13 ·
nope no one scared me away....just getting some things settled, i've been out of town the last 2 weeks do to a death in my family. yes i really do work there. the GM charlie green, the service director bill brown and chuck arizmendi. i'm sure if you go there often you probably deal with erik markus for your service but anyway.....i might be moving over to gunn infiniti so if you need any help ask for erik markus, he's the first advisor in the booth when you drive up.

as far as that door molding, are you still under warranty?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.