extra features on instrument cluster??? - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 34 Old 10-10-2005, 01:03 AM Thread Starter
OldSpeed
Shift_Enthusiast

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
extra features on instrument cluster???

i was looking at my dash today and in the part that has the gear selector and the odometer i notice that next to the P it can also display a digital MPH, and below that it also looks like a Rear Sonar indicator? do they use the same instrument clusters in infinities and that is a option on them? or how about does any one know how to activate both features? or even any one noticed it at all? it was at dark out and i was just listening to the radio and looked closer at the that part of the cluster.
post #2 of 34 Old 10-10-2005, 10:03 AM
baseballfanz
SHIFT_Mr. Quick Answers
Shift_Obsessed

Send a message via AIM to baseballfanz Send a message via MSN to baseballfanz Send a message via Yahoo to baseballfanz
I know my dash contain read out for 4wd and other features my Titan does not have (I have 2x4). I thinked they use one dash for all Titan. Might be a feature in the futures (07 maybe).

I just went out and checked, yes mine have that too. The rear sonar thing look like it has a "meter" gauge, that would have been cool if they made it work.
I'm going to ask the Armada forum to see if they have these features working.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Truetrac 305.5 WHP 370.4 ft/lbs tq.

post #3 of 34 Old 10-10-2005, 06:05 PM
baseballfanz
SHIFT_Mr. Quick Answers
Shift_Obsessed

Send a message via AIM to baseballfanz Send a message via MSN to baseballfanz Send a message via Yahoo to baseballfanz
In the quest to find out about this I found something I didn't know before. With the ign. off press and hold the reset button for about 10 sec. now turn key on (no need to start engine) continue to hold till you see "test" now you can scroll thru the menu by pushing the reset button. Stuff came up like telling me about octane and stuffs, it will also test all your bulbs on the cluster, will test all your guages and needles. It tells me I have SE,CC, ect...
See VIDEO

Truetrac 305.5 WHP 370.4 ft/lbs tq.

post #4 of 34 Old 10-11-2005, 02:46 AM
FlatBlack
Shift_Enthusiast

Damn It now I have to find out what all of the codes mean. I started mine and it gave me the oil pressure and the Tach. That is kinda cool. I wonder now if we can change the perameters in amy of the code :twisted: May be another little magic pill!
post #5 of 34 Old 10-11-2005, 06:03 AM
NKTITAN711
Shift_Obsessed

Thanks for the great info! I thought it was cool enough when I learned that the key fob rolled the windows down...and now THIS. Keep the info coming!!!

2005 CC 4x4 SE Radiant (sexy) Silver. Stillen dual exit exhaust, AEM Intake, PowerAid TBS, Stillen Long tube headers, Stillen B pipes, '07 intake manifold, Tru Trac, MagHytec Diff. Cover, Active Tuning grounding kit, T-REX grill, chrome door pillars, Ventshade In Channel visors, OEM rubber floor mats, tint on front windows, Orion 10 sub and Orion Cobalt 150x2 amp, Delphi XM Unit, U.W.S. Step Rails, Throttle Body Coolant Mod, Ams-Oil, Sylvania SilverStars (hi/low), White Knight Custom rear light system. PRG UCA's, S.A.W. Coilovers, 1" rear block, Icon rear shocks, UPREV OSIRIS TUNED!!! BFG KM2 35's on 18" chrome OEM 6 spokes.

post #6 of 34 Old 10-11-2005, 07:06 AM
electricjohn
Shift_Fanatic

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Is this on the 05's only. I'm at work right now and can not get out to look.

04 SE, White, CC, 4x4, B.T., Pop w/capt's, Util. Bed package,Splash Guards,Floor Mats. No mods.(none planned except for inchannel vent visors and an 07 exhaust). Gas whore.
post #7 of 34 Old 10-11-2005, 08:44 AM
QWIKWHIP
Shift_Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricjohn
Is this on the 05's only. I'm at work right now and can not get out to look.
Nope, the 04's do it as well. 8)

post #8 of 34 Old 10-11-2005, 12:39 PM
whome
Shift_Fanatic

That's cool!

2005 Titan CC LE
Volant CAI, TBS, 2* TA, True dual w/x pipe going to 2 FM 50 series, PRG lowering kit, 20" GA wrapped in 285/50 rubber.
Clay
post #9 of 34 Old 10-11-2005, 01:10 PM
1Tuff-Titan
Shift_Enthusiast

The key fob rolls down the windows?? Please explain...
post #10 of 34 Old 10-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Flight_Test
Shift_Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Tuff-Titan
The key fob rolls down the windows?? Please explain...
Press and hold down the unlock button, the windows will lower until you release the button, or they reach the travel limit.

Joe
Born 4/2005
Brought Home 7/7/2005
2005 LE KC 4x2
A15 w/Steel, W07, N94, L92.Hellwig Rear Anti-Sway Bar, SS Door Sill Trim, Chrome Tailgate Trim,OEM Bug Deflector & Step Bars,Armada Air Dam, LED Brake/Taillights

2000 Corvette Coupe
Mirror-like shine by Zaino

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode