Who said shortie headers wont make good power :D - Nissan Titan Forum

post #1 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:13 PM Thread Starter
DF6_Titan
Shift_Hardcore

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Who said shortie headers wont make good power :D

Sorry for the wait guys but here is my dyno run at uprev.

Here are the mods to my truck.

JBA headers, Custom 2.25 b-pipes with dynatech cats, JBA catback, 07 intake, My custom Uprev tune, PGM, extra tranny cooler, Truetrac, JWT CAMS.

So lets hear some comments on the shorties

IRC Pit Crew Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my dyno
--->

My header setup JBA
-->
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:15 PM
pinoytitan
Shift_Obsessed

STILL SSSSLLLOOOWWW!!!!

LOL... im just messing with ya.

thats like 20 more rwhp than me. sweet!!!

2005 Blizzard White Nissan Titan IRC CREW MEMBER International Racing Club VK56

post #3 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:21 PM
o-fivecc
Shift_Obsessed

hey man...i'm thinking about getting shorties....did you weld the Dynatechs to your JBA's like the stock setup???

you dont have cams!!?? i thought you did?...if not then i might get 2.25 b-pipes too....i was gonna keep my stock b-pipe size since i'm not getting cams

New ride: 2005 Pontiac GTO

Sold
2005 Crew Cab...13.7 @99.1 NA...13.3 at 103 Juicin'

Nismo LT headers, Uprev tune, no cats, JBA catback with 22" Mag, Detroit Tru-Trac, 07 intake, AEM Brute Force, Trans-Go shift kit
Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X in 275/55/20, rear drop shackles, modded headlights, tinted tails, Armaden LEDs, Hellwig traction springs, Bilsteain 5100's rear, Hellwig rear sway bar, Armada airdam, DDM 8000k HIDs in headlights and fogs---And DDM sucks

Last edited by o-fivecc; 08-21-2008 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #4 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
DF6_Titan
Shift_Hardcore

nope put under the heat shields for the resos and got some bungs and but the nb02 back there works great.

edit haha bugs oops bungs

IRC Pit Crew Chief

my dyno
--->

My header setup JBA
-->
post #5 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:24 PM
pinoytitan
Shift_Obsessed

bugs? explaination...

didn't you have a bunch of International Racing Crew with you there? are there any pics? Videos?

2005 Blizzard White Nissan Titan IRC CREW MEMBER International Racing Club VK56

Last edited by pinoytitan; 08-21-2008 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
post #6 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:28 PM
o-fivecc
Shift_Obsessed

so is this what you did?: JBA headers straight to the b-pipe, then replace resos's with high flow cats with 02 bungs and run 02 sensors to bung in the high flow?? so no cats on manifold, replaced resos with HF cats?

New ride: 2005 Pontiac GTO

Sold
2005 Crew Cab...13.7 @99.1 NA...13.3 at 103 Juicin'

Nismo LT headers, Uprev tune, no cats, JBA catback with 22" Mag, Detroit Tru-Trac, 07 intake, AEM Brute Force, Trans-Go shift kit
Nismo SS gauges, Graphite OEM 20's w/ Yokohama Parada Spec-X in 275/55/20, rear drop shackles, modded headlights, tinted tails, Armaden LEDs, Hellwig traction springs, Bilsteain 5100's rear, Hellwig rear sway bar, Armada airdam, DDM 8000k HIDs in headlights and fogs---And DDM sucks
post #7 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
DF6_Titan
Shift_Hardcore

https://www.clubtitan.org/forums/show...om+JBA+headers

Here ya go should explain everything on the setup

IRC Pit Crew Chief

my dyno
--->

My header setup JBA
-->
post #8 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:34 PM
luis5.6
Shift_Hardcore

Do you have cams???

2005 White Titan SE 4x2 UPREV Tuned, 170 Thermostat, AEM BruteForce Intake ,TB spacer,JBA Cat Back, JBA CUSTOM Headers with Dynatech Cats, Powersteering Pulley, IPT Trans Cooler.Best 1/4 mile 14.2 @96.03!!!!

HERE HEMI HEMI HEMI.........

post #9 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
DF6_Titan
Shift_Hardcore

ya there is a vid of me beating RB at the track lol but no dyno vids was to excited at the numbers lol.

IRC Pit Crew Chief

my dyno
--->

My header setup JBA
-->
post #10 of 43 Old 08-21-2008, 10:40 PM
dbolemiss
Shift_Hardcore

Well you made up my mind,A trip to Austin is going to be in the works shortly.

How long did they have your truck on the dyno and how much an hour?

I guess i could just call them,lol.

Member of the 13 sec club.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode