Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find it anywhere!!! I've been given the screenshot from the FSM that shows ground to top of wheel arch and that doesn't have any pertinent info. What I DO need is what the hub to arch measurement on all four corners for the 04 gen Titan.

I've got a lifted truck (bought it lifted) and the rear springs are trashed. I need to know what springs to buy as a replacement but I can't without knowing how tall it is. I've called PRG with no results. I've Googled until my finger tips have turned into raw little nubs and the only thing people say is to check the FSM. No, that doesn't help at all.

Can any of you please help me out? If you don't have the factory height, that's fine. What's your measurement hub to wheel arch on x" of lift? I can do basic math and work backwards. Please??? I'm desperate and have no idea where else to turn.

Thanks so much in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? All I need is to know what lift you're at (if any) and the hub to arch measurement on all 4 corners. My truck can't take much more before she starts to fall apart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts