Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have looked and from what i can tell there are only 2 available(uprev and superchips). if im wrong please let me know about the others

up rev offers standard and tuner options. is there really that big a difference as far as the trucks are concerened. i run a turbo supra so im fully aware of tuning and stuff. just new to the titan tuners

the superchips tuner seems like this is preset from the factory and u just choose which setting you want. correct?

any suggestions or info or if need be corredting my ignornce would be appreciated

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Yeah the Superchips is a pre-made tune. I had Uprev (when I had headers), used the SC, and now have a BD. The SC worked awesome on my intake, exhaust titan. If you are only planning on staying with an intake and an exhaust, I would say just get the SC. If you plan any larger mods get uprev. The SC will work great, especially if your a 2wd

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
the only difference from the 2 choices at uprev are that you can tune the truck yourself with the tuner version and the standard you use uprev to tune it through 3 e-tunes. you datalog your truck and send them your file, they tweak it and send it back. you get 3 free e-tunes with both versions of uprev.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Hypertech also has a tuner for 2004 Titan.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
The $500 Uprev Standard is the custom email tunes where you do the data logging via Uprev Cipher (which is included). Yes the $700 Uprev package is the actual tuner version where you, the end user, can do his own tunes, as opposed to Uprev doing your tunes through email

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.