Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Oh man you guys are killin me with all these new guys coming in with lifted Titans. I want to lift mine so bad I can taste it. How different is the ride after lifting. What changes after lifting it. Is it still a smooth ride. Do you feel like it sways when you corner. Is it as fast still or does the lift and larger tires slow it down.
I need to know these things. Also exactly what lift do you have and where did you get it how much. Need to know it all.
thanks and a big Welcome to the Club
M4ck

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome, That is one hot looking Titan!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
m4ck said:
Oh man you guys are killin me with all these new guys coming in with lifted Titans. I want to lift mine so bad I can taste it. How different is the ride after lifting. What changes after lifting it. Is it still a smooth ride. Do you feel like it sways when you corner. Is it as fast still or does the lift and larger tires slow it down.
I need to know these things. Also exactly what lift do you have and where did you get it how much. Need to know it all.
M4ck
I've got the 7" CST lift on it w/ Fox racing shocks in the rear...The ride is better than stock to be truly honest with you...The rims are Weld racing which is Forged Aluminum and very light for the size..They're wrapped w/ 36" Nitto Grapplers....the ride is smooth and comfortable...if you sat in the truck and closed your eyes you couldnt even tell the truck is lifted...also the tires are 325 wide so it handles just as good...And as for the speed of it you can not tell the difference...Even the guys at Extreme offroad who installed could not believe that there is no drag...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
awesome truck man, welcome to the club. those fox float shox are the sh*t, if you dont like your ride you can just re-adjust the air preasure and change the ride totally 8)

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
HoustonTitan said:
m4ck said:
M4ck
I've got the 7" CST lift on it w/ Fox racing shocks in the rear...The ride is better than stock to be truly honest with you...The rims are Weld racing which is Forged Aluminum and very light for the size..They're wrapped w/ 36" Nitto Grapplers....the ride is smooth and comfortable...if you sat in the truck and closed your eyes you couldnt even tell the truck is lifted...also the tires are 325 wide so it handles just as good...And as for the speed of it you can not tell the difference...Even the guys at Extreme offroad who installed could not believe that there is no drag...
what size are the rims? They look bigger than 20"????

·
Registered
870 Posts
Do you ever take it offroad, or is it lifted just for the look of it?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QWIKWHIP said:
HoustonTitan said:
m4ck said:
M4ck
what size are the rims? They look bigger than 20"????
Those are 20" rims....probably cause of the tires I have around them

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
NateL said:
Do you ever take it offroad, or is it lifted just for the look of it?
Yes...I have my stock rims wrapped w/ 39" tires.. :twisted: I've taken it offroading twice....I just switch out my wheels when I do that

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
any pics with the 39's. how well do they fit in the wheel well?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
any pics with the 39's. how well do they fit in the wheel well?
dont have any pics with the 39's on but next time I go offroading I'll take pics...they fit good since my stock rims are 17"

·
Registered
14 Posts
OMG Looks TOUGH. what did the kit cost total minus wheels and tires. Hopefully under 3k, or I will have to rob a 7-11 or put the wife on the street.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
dont quote me on this but ive seen the lift for $1999-2299 and the body lift for $200-300. is this about right Houstontitan?

·
Registered
791 Posts
HoustonTitan said:
Hello Im new here but had my titan just shy of a year...here are some pics of it

So you think you can just waltz on in here to clubtitan.org and we'll just welcome you with open arms??? HUH!!!! Ya, your right . . . We're all jealous as Hell . . . Welcome!!! That Titan looks awesome! Get prepared for the miriad of questions to follow . . . Ok, I'll start. :) What model Weld's are those?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TitanHauler said:
HoustonTitan said:
Hello Im new here but had my titan just shy of a year...here ]

So you think you can just waltz on in here to clubtitan.org and we'll just welcome you with open arms??? HUH!!!! Ya, your right . . . We're all jealous as Hell . . . Welcome!!! That Titan looks awesome! Get prepared for the miriad of questions to follow . . . Ok, I'll start. :) What model Weld's are those?
Thank you for the welcome...Those are the Weld racing Evo 6

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SMOKEDYA2 said:
dont quote me on this but ive seen the lift for $1999-2299 and the body lift for $200-300. is this about right Houstontitan?
correct...the kit was exactly 2299... the body lift is 299 but I havent bought those yet...Not sure If I want to put a 3" body lift on...I like the ride I have right now w/ those exact rim and tire set-up...If I put a 3" body lift then Im probably gonna need taller tires but can not go much wider than the 325 I have on there now...What cost alot of $$ was the tire/rim combo...in the rear I have the Fox racing Shocks which I would recommend everyone get...Those things are AWESOME...I have the front Fox racing Coilovers and reservoir ordered...Those cost $1,500.00 for the set and with the powdered silver it comes in is going to look very aggressive...

·
Registered
791 Posts
Weld Evo Series Velociti 6 . . . . <cough, cough> $677 per wheel in 20" from DISCOUNT TIRE!!! Yikes!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts