Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellow titan people this is jon from preston nissan in P.A.. As you guys have seen the new rear diff covers SHOULD be available march 9th. If they are im gonna do some checking and see if i can do the whole setup for around 100.00. But first i have to wait for a setup to come in and take it over to the ups place i know and get it all weighed up and see how much to ship to lets say cali( that is far enough lol ) and get the shipping costs. I dont think i will have a problem with it but just wana check first. Im just seeing if i will have a huge want for this or not you can email me at [email protected] or [email protected] (work mail) or just reply to this thread. So i guess ill find out lol. If this goes through ill warn you now i have only one person in the parts depot here and thats me so youll have to be patient with me lol Ill keep you up to date on this if any questions should arise let me know. :D

jon preston nissan beaverfalls pa

·
Banned
3,679 Posts
ill take one, maybe 2 thanks, john :lol:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Count me in, Jon!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont think there is gonna be a problem ( shipping)
these things are priddy light i just gotta get one to find out how much i gotta mark down the parts. But keep em commin guys

·
Registered
126 Posts
Count me in too! Thanks in advance for all your hard work getting this together for us!

·
Registered
9 Posts
What does the finned cover do better than the regular diff cover on the '04? Is is supposed to make a big difference? If so, I'm in for the order as well.

So far all is well with the diff in my '04. Amsoil 75w70 Severe Service upgrade only. I've towed up to 7,000lbs so far with a 7,000 lb trip to Alaska slated for this summer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in!

I surely want one. Count me in! Hope someone is keeping a count. 8)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah im keeping count lol. I hope im going to have a setup here in a couple days they are due out march 9th so i should have it by the 10th or 11th i hope.

·
Registered
126 Posts
ColorChange,
I might have missed this earlier, how would you like to be paid?
Do you take Paypal?

Also is there any problem with the fit between the spare tire and the new housing? We still have snow on the ground here and I haven't crawled under as of yet to see. Thanks again!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok for paying i have a paypal but it has a limit and its not a business account(and also ive have never used paypal lol). The higher managment will not allow me to spend money to make money (thats why i cant do a sponsor on the site) I can do a c/c by phone or I can get ahold of bixxl and me and him can work somthing out. And for the fitment so far there are no issues concerning the tire and the cover

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm interested also, just let me know the details.

·
Registered
126 Posts
ColorChange

Thanks! Credit Card over the phone sounds the easiest. Let us know. Thanks again.

·
Go fast tester
11,912 Posts
COLORCHANGE said:
Ok for paying i have a paypal but it has a limit and its not a business account(and also ive have never used paypal lol). The higher managment will not allow me to spend money to make money (thats why i cant do a sponsor on the site) I can do a c/c by phone or I can get ahold of bixxl and me and him can work somthing out. And for the fitment so far there are no issues concerning the tire and the cover
Won't allow you to spend money to make money!? Isn't that the way the game is played???? :callme:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Rizzo said:
What does the finned cover do better than the regular diff cover on the '04? Is is supposed to make a big difference? If so, I'm in for the order as well.
The 05 aluminum diff cover has a larger oil capacity and is finned to aid in cooling. :D

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
Count me in too!!! Thanks for the deal!!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts