Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Gr8titan got everything required for this new cover from his dealer for about $120. This one is starting at $110 shipped, so if you're gonna bid, watch your numbers.

Your dealer, or an online dealer that sells factory parts, should be able to get you what you need if you are willing to wait a couple weeks for it.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
HavockWK said:
Gr8titan got everything required for this new cover from his dealer for about $120. This one is starting at $110 shipped, so if you're gonna bid, watch your numbers.

Your dealer, or an online dealer that sells factory parts, should be able to get you what you need if you are willing to wait a couple weeks for it.
Yeah, and this one doesn't appear to come with the longer bolts needed.

·
Registered
791 Posts
The starting price on Ebay with shipping is high. I just ordered the finned cover, E-brake bracket, and the 12 longer bolts from Marlboro Nissan in Massachusetts for $103.01 to my door. It is on backorder but he says it should ship around March 9th. In case anyone is interested, here is the skinny.

You will need the following for the swap:

Quantity 1 - 38350-8S10A - Finned Alum Cover
Quantity 1 - 36522-8S10A - Parking Brake Bracket
Quantity 12 - 38321-8S10A - Cover Bolts

You DO NOT need the Brake Line Bracket or the bolt for it, as it is already included with the new cover.

The number for Marlboro Nissan is 1-800-689-6560. Ask for Jamie.

G

·
I just orderd mine from COLORCHANGE, (a forum member that is a Nissan Parts Manager)I believe he is working on putting a deal together for club members for $100.00 shipped. He needs to get one in before making this offer to make sure he does not get killed on the shipping. He will let us know.

·
Registered
601 Posts
BiXLL said:
I just orderd mine from COLORCHANGE, (a forum member that is a Nissan Parts Manager)I believe he is working on putting a deal together for club members for $100.00 shipped. He needs to get one in before making this offer to make sure he does not get killed on the shipping. He will let us know.
Is this going to include the cover, bolts, brakeline bracket and the gasket stuff?

·
Registered
791 Posts
BiXLL said:
Woops! Sorry BiXLL for throwing Marlboro Nissan out there. I didn't know you were working on a group buy. Want me to delete the post?

·
Registered
470 Posts
BiXLL, Thanks for looking into yet another group buy for us. If you can get the new diff for close to this price, count me in.

G

·
Its not really a group buy per say. COLORCHANGE is a member that is interested in helping if he can. He has orderd mine, and wants to see what the weight of it all is to make sure he can make that offer without getting himself in a bind with his boss. I didn't really set up a group buy, just kind of asked him if he would extend the same kind of discount deal to the membership.

It was for cover, bracket, and bolts. Sealer you have to provide yourself.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
BiXLL said:
Its not really a group buy per say. COLORCHANGE is a member that is interested in helping if he can. He has orderd mine, and wants to see what the weight of it all is to make sure he can make that offer without getting himself in a bind with his boss. I didn't really set up a group buy, just kind of asked him if he would extend the same kind of discount deal to the membership.

It was for cover, bracket, and bolts. Sealer you have to provide yourself.
Well, when he gets all the particulars sorted out, count me in for that. :) Maybe a group buy wouldn't be such a bad thing??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey people i just put in a post in exterior mods about check it out and let me know about how many.
But im gonna try my best for you guys. Without you guys i would not have a job so its my thanks i guess if it all works out lol

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't believe it is up to $172 (including shipping.) Guess some Titan owners don't read this group (or are that desperate.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts