Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have a 05 nissan titan for sale in ny. i have tried to sell this before and i really need to sell it now..
Mods-
07 intake manifold, custom 2 1/4" b-pipes with 09 exhaust, NISMO intake, c-30 deavers with 1" prg spacer, new longer travel 2.5 radflos with blue springs and prg upper control arms, 07 dual power leather seats, alpine deck with alpine amp and rockford 12" sub, tinted windows with the eyebrow done, PRG driveshaft spacer, 5 destination m/ts 33x11.50's and have 3 stocks tires in new condition as well as 4 blizzak snow tires that are 2 months old last winter, have all stock parts except exhaust and intake manifold, i run amsoil in everything and have spare amsoil transmission fluid for when someones puts in a shift kit, and extra engine oil. yellow foglights with stock foglight turn stalk.

factory options-
BT, chrome package,utility tracks with 4 cleets, backup sensors, king cab, smoke grey, 4wheel drive

65,000 miles, with new manifolds replaced 5 months ago, no secondary cats due to custom b-bipes.

i live in central ny, town of walton.

im looking for what i owe, 13k.. i really want a diesel for towing and i found one i want so i really am motivated to let this goo but wont let it go for less then i owe..

cell 607 437 9534
nick can send pics of b-bipes etc.

$13,000

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.. still for sale

1 - 2 of 2 Posts