Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my 2005 Titan. It is a SE model, it has the center shifting console. It is automatic with 52,000 miles. Looking for $$22,000

exterior- its galaxy black, it does show normal wear, scratches and some dings. But its black, it will show alot more flaws then a normal white or something. It does have tinted LED tail lights, does have tinted headlights, done the right way. Its not the lens that is tinted, but actual housing. does have the chrome package, mirrors, bumper, grill, and handles. I put on the Westlin Bull Bar and a set of SS nerf bars.

interior- Normal use and wear. No stains that I can see or rips/tears. It does have the Nissan NO FEAR gauge overlays. Has a Pioneer Premier cd player, Rockford RCA's, 2 sets of Planet Audio component speakers, 2 12" Elemental Design subs under the rear seat, and a Hifonics 5 channel amp.

suspension- Pro Comp 6" lift, I had it sand blasted and powder coated black wrinkle, Performance Accessories 3" body lift, PRG end links, 20x10" Helo MAXX 6 wheels, 37" Kuhmo A/T tires. All of which was put on in sep last yr. Has less then 3,500 miles on it all.

title- The bank does still have the title to this truck. I just have to pay it off and they will send the title. Probably have it with in a week to week and half. I do not need to sell this truck at all. Im nearly throwing it out here to see if I could sell it. Therefore I will not accept any low ball offers nor trades. Ill try my best to explain anything or answer anything i can. I have never had a problem with this truck. Thank's for looking:thumbsup-big:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Sorry to see you get rid of it, its been one of my favorites

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its not gone yet:) i absolutely LOVE this truck. Thats why I put no trades, no low balls, i DO NOT need to sell this. But, im looking at the future for myself. Trying to get my own place. This is whats holding me up. I could sell this and pay it off and my personal loan. And then im approved for a higher amount yet. If i can not sell for what i want.. I wont be disappointed at all haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts