Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help,the truck was running. I went in the house came back out and it was off. I thought it was low on fuel. So I added some. Still no luck. I sprayed some starting fluid in the intake and no sputter. I replaced the ecm realy and still nothing. Have also replaced the cam sensor. I have voltage at the coil at the white and blue wire. When you turn on the key there in no check engine light. The fan comes on and I can get it to crank. It cranks strong. I have tried to jump it since I have been trying to start it since Saturday. Still no luck. Some time the secuirty light stays on while cranking some times it dont. I need help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do you have an intake? Make sure the MAF sensor is fully connected.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just bought it and the filter is misisng. Is the mass airflow up Mt the throttle body or further down the tube
Photo attached...

Make sure the wiring harness is seated and clipped onto the top of the sensor. Make sure one of the wires isn't loose, especially if you just played with it. The sensor has to be oriented so the hole in the side that sticks into the airflow is facing in-coming air - you'll need to unscrew and pull it out to see the hole. The MAF has to sense enough airflow or the truck will not start. If you have an intake with a leak (or no filter) or a touchy design, the air might not move fast enough over the sensor and the truck won't run.

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Did u replace camshaft position sensor?i had the same issue and replace the camshaft sensor and it started right up..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Did you ever resolve this? I’d say it is/was the crank positioning sensor.

Clint

1 - 10 of 10 Posts