Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I know I already posted these once, but I just found out that my college books and tuition are going to cost more than I thought. I have to pay for school and everything on my own so I kinda need to sell these asap to help pay for that. I dont really know how much to sell anything for so just shoot me offers. Thanx for looking.

Here is some pics I have of them before I took them off of my truck. Send me a pm if you have any questions:)

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Those chrome rims should go pretty fast, theyre in demand, at least in my state. Have you posted on CL, that should help.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i posted on there first but not really anybody has shown interest in them.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
So your wanting like $1,200.00 for the stock chrome wheels? I'm glad I did not make an offer, I would have embarrassed myself!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ha oops guess i wasnt paying attention when i wrote this. thats how much i have left to pay. definately not gonna ask for 1200 for just the wheels, especially since they are stock and have been used. sorry guys guess i wasnt paying attention

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Well what do you want for them then? I am sure you will get much more action if people have some idea of what you are wanting for your stuff.

·
Registered
72 Posts
stuff

how much for the chrome steps,front bumper and headlights...dont know if these are for sale...but i didnt see it specified as to what was for sale.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i had my rims, headlights and tailights for sale but i have sold all of them. sorry i didnt specify. thanx for the interst though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts