Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of bulletproofs new 12 inch suspension lift kit. i saw it in a truck magazine, but i cant seem to find the website, if you know were i can buy it please let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
Has anyone heard of bulletproofs new 12 inch suspension lift kit. i saw it in a truck magazine, but i cant seem to find the website, if you know were i can buy it please let me know.
Thats the kit I originally wanted but heard alot of problems w/ alignment issues.... I drive my truck too much and didnt want to have all the headaches and problems that others were getting from this kit...thats why I went with the smaller kit from CST...Unless they've perfected it or you dont drive your truck much then I would stay away from that kit

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya thanks, ive heard that the cst kit has a bad ride quality. some say go with the fab tech or the pro comp but i like the cst from what ive seen.

·
Registered
14 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
ya thanks, ive heard that the cst kit has a bad ride quality. some say go with the fab tech or the pro comp but i like the cst from what ive seen.
thats odd....Ive got a CST kit and it rides better than stock....where did you read the CST was a bad kit?

·
Registered
558 Posts
JERSTITAN said:
http://www.socalsupertrucks.com

$6000 before new wheels and tires. With this lift, it will cost you around $9000-$11000 depending on the rims and tires you pick. I would bet the ride would bite. Anything above a 7" looks awkward, especially from the side view. IMO

A lot of money to F-up your truck for daily use. If you can afford to have it around just for car shows, etc. that's a different story. It looks monster class, (but mostly guys will be impressed, so who really cares).
Slide Show: http://www.socalsupertrucks.com/gallery.jsp?brand=Nissan

I'd wait for the DR (Donahoe Racing), adjustable coil-over lift, slated for Spring '05.
[edit: PRG states that even with adjustable coil-overs a 3" maximum lift is all we can do without going to a taller spindle. I don't know what the spindals are, but to me it soumds like this will make a 4"-4 1/2" lift even more expensive. I'll try to find out if they are/will be available with the DR for the Titan, and how much more $].
Most likely, with a maximum lift of 4"-4 1/2", for under $1000. Then add-a-leaf to raise the rear an inch and a half. ~$100-$175 guessing. [Or custom Deaver leaf packs, for $? and greater off-road capabilities, but less pay-load].

Also Nismo is supposed to come out with a non-lift coil-over upgrade by Bilstein. [I think in the $400-$500 range]. If this could be used with the PRG level kit, this will be a very nice $600-$700 upgrade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts