Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my gf decided to buy an inverter for the accessory outlets next to both front seats, under our stereo unit. I understand the one on the left (drivers side) is connected directly to battery, and the other one isnt.

Well not knowing that she plugged a my laptop to the one isnt connected directly to the battery and now its fried. Fuse i think is blown, any idea which it is or any suggestions towards this problem?!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Unless they have moved the fuse box next to the glove box and the passenger door, just take off the compartment door to the fuse box and there is a diagram of all the fuses on the back. Look for the accessory ones and look at each to see if any are blown. From what I remember there aren't that many to look through. I have a 2005 and had to replace that same fuse a while back, took only a couple minutes to find and replace. Hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
That will be fuse # 7 in the fuse block.

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appreciate the info fellas, ill tackle this during the weekend!

·
Registered
765 Posts
All outlets on the Titan are fused, some higher than other. An unfused outlet would be a fire hazzard.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it fixed thanks! I ended up buyin a whole mess of fuses + fuse checker(?) from autozone for like 20$

1 - 6 of 6 Posts