Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a a guy from work bout a 2011 civic si nd kept buggin me about how fast it is. so after work i told him if he wanted to race me so we did. 1/4 mile took him nasty!!! lol he was all pissed nd called his buddy in a integra , well i took him too!! haha well then he wanted a 40 mph roll nd i beat him again!! looked down at my speedometer nd i was doin 130!!!!! i was like wtf!!! i just let off the gas as soon as i saw it! wouldve kept goin but i got crappy tires didnt wanna risk it.
haha stupid rice burners

·
Registered
317 Posts
do you have a tuner and can you take the limiter off w/ a tuner? i thought the titan was set at 114mph limited top speed?

·
Registered
682 Posts
130? In a Titan? Sorry, even with a tuner, I say not. If your limiter was removed, you would still need a really looooonnnggg piece of road to do this.

-Lab

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
That speed is possible if the limiter has been raised and some mods done. My Armada will do 130+ easily.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I have a cortex. All I have is a intake nd a cat back exh.??
Idk how the hell it happend but the needle was at 130???

·
Registered
422 Posts
I have seen several reports of moded
titans going up to 140 on other forums.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea I've seen videos of paparyno in his doin it!!!!
I love my Titan:)

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
130!?!?!

too EZ:devil-big:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Its possible if youve got enough road. I touched 140 comin down the I-45 bridge into Galveston :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What kinda tires do u use??? I got crappy *** tires!!! Lol
I dnt even know what there rated at??? I wouldve kept goin but I was scared I to blow one out or sumthin

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have seen 125 and still had more to go ,never have had it shutdown like my chevy when I hit 100. that was a 3500 pass van with highflow cats and exaust would have had a chip if I could have found one haha, uncle jesse would have liked my van!

·
Registered
215 Posts
130? In a Titan? Sorry, even with a tuner, I say not. If your limiter was removed, you would still need a really looooonnnggg piece of road to do this.

-Lab
The limiter is set to around 114 mph stock, but if you raise the limiter with a programmer you can easily hit 130 mph in a Titan. And, it doesn't take that long to get there either.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts