Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 OEM Titan SE King Cab Split Bench Cloth Seat Covers For Sale

Yesterday I had leather installed in my 2004 Titan SE King Cab. The cloth seat covers were in such good condition, I thought for a nominal price of $50, firm, plus cost of box and shipping, someone could make use of my cloth seat covers that are in excellent condition.

The color scheme of the cloth was termed SE Graphite/Titanium.

The vinyl bench seat lid cover is not included, as it was a perfect color match with my new leather, and so I kept it. My new leather came with a lid cover but I'm keeping it for future use if needed. All cloth component of the center bench seat cover are included. Everything beside the vinyl lid cover is included, even down to the headrest covers. In case you don't know, the Nissan cloth seats do not use pig rings but instead have a built-in system for installing and holding together the seat covers.

I've already purchased a shipping box , 37"x4"x27"(cost $5.65) and the seat covering is already packed and the shipping weight is 14 lbs.. I will only sell the system complete and I have no interest in selling and shipping any of the parts piecemeal. The complete cloth covers are already much less costly than a new, single, OEM seat bottom or back from Nissan.

My Titan is a little over 7 years old but only has 26K miles. My vehicle has never been smoked in, eaten or drank in. The covers have no spots and are almost like new. My seat covers are probably in better condition than 99% of 2004 Titans on the road and everyone comments that it looks like new inside.

If you are interested in freshening up your Titan interior or have questions, please PM me. Payable by PayPal.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Seat covers sold and shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
damn....missed it.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts