Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the an '06 CC at 69,000 miles knowing the exhaust manifolds sound cracked and the ECM Relay and Fuel Level Sensor recalls needed to be done. Dropped it off today for all of the above...should get a call soon confirming the exhaust leak and warranty coverage. I've heard of adding flex pipe to the exhaust system to prevent the cracks...have many people done this? Anyone with long term results?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm pretty sure that this was a common problem pre-08. I think if you replace the manifolds, your problem will go away and you won't have to do anything special. Members can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was a manufacturer defect with the manifolds, not a heat issue. I'm not positive, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no more raspy exhaust note

Exhaust manifolds and cats were replaced under warranty. Hope that's the only time they will need to be replaced. Loving the truck already in spite finding out the heat only works intermittently. I think I've found the solution but it'll be a while until I get around to it. Glad it's the heat and not AC as summer is around the corner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No Fear Titan

This is my 2nd week with my 2011 Titan and I just love it! I had a 2010 Nissan Altima and what a difference! I am hooked!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome Jev & Doop! Plenty of great people & info on this site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts