Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Look here to get your 2 degree timing advance

How about a sticky for members helping members with the +2 degree timing advance. I would like to be the first. Anyone who is in the central florida area who would like +2 degree timing advance PM me and we will get it done!

:thumbsup-big:
Thrust_Titan
Tommy
PM the following:
Thrust_Titan---Central Florida
whome---Central Mississippi
nascarjody---Houston Texas
RBsTitan---Houston Texas
Blue Water Rush---New Jersey
Titan-man Hawaii (island of Oahu)
-
-
-
-
Software for the +.2.Timing
http://www.uprev.com/products/cipher_NI.html
OR
http://www.autoenginuity.com/index.html
-
-
-
-

·
Registered
910 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. I will do anybody in Central Mississippi as long as they meet me here. I'm pretty busy so advance notification would be best.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Southern California here, also looking for help. Will pay!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Thrust_Titan said:
Anyone who is in the central florida area who would like +2 degree timing advance PM me and we will get it done!
Tommy
Nice thread idea Thrust! might change the title to reflect the thread. Like "Timing advance get'r done here"

Oh yeah and Dude your a ice cream float whore though... Your gonna get fat and that doesn't help those 60ft times don't you know!...LOL

whome said:
I will do anybody in Central Mississippi as long as they meet me here.
Nice Clay step right up and help that's really cool. But I think I'll keep my wife far away. Seriously though that cable you got only does FREE advances....LOL

·
Registered
910 Posts
RBsTitan said:
Nice Clay step right up and help that's really cool. But I think I'll keep my wife far away. Seriously though that cable you got only does FREE advances....LOL
Dang I made it sound like I'm a floosy. Let me rephrase.....Buy me dinner first. :cool-big:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thrust_Titan said:
How about a sticky for members helping members with the +2 degree timing advance. I would like to be the first. Anyone who is in the central florida area who would like +2 degree timing advance PM me and we will get it done!

:thumbsup-big:
Thrust_Titan
Tommy
Hey Tommy that's awesome of you, I'll definetly be interested, perhaps for the Meet, unless you are gonna be swamp(sp).We'll figure something out.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:fan-big:

Hey Randy
Thats right, I am an A&W rootbeer float whore. lol This is my new top secret invention, flatulence injection. LOL
Hey pty
October 28, meet in Orlando at Oldtown is on. Your on the list. I'm going to sneek into shailey's truck and set it to -2 timing LOL
:laugh-big:
Hey you all out in CA. come on down it's worth the trip.
T.T.
Tommy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thrust_Titan said:
Hey you all out in CA. come on down it's worth the trip.
T.T.
Tommy
....trying to convince the wife......

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Don't ever lose that BIG heart of yours Tom !! Trust me .. this type of generosity lacks to a good degree in the todays society! You are a good man.

Lookin forward to the Orlando Meet .... and I hope alot of the guys have the 2 degree timing performed.

BTW ... I think that is an awesome idea with Shaileys timing ... I will even assist ya (lol).

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks you, Transformer
You have been a good role model as well as all the other members here.
:engel-big:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
can some one come to Bahrain and have my 2005 mada done for me ?? lol I wish i was living in the US.. I would do every mod i read in this club.. I am glad to know you all.. thanx for the info.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thrust - This is really cool, you guys helping people out. I'll be at the meet and was hoping you could hook me up with the advance. Obviously, I'll provide a root beer float at the least! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Qaher
Have you tried to have anything shipped to Bahrain? It's nice to see you here at CT
payyourtoll
PM sent, Anytime
Luper
See you at the meet.
Tommy

·
Registered
112 Posts
How Is The +2 Degree Timing Advance Done? Can I Take To A Shop And Have It Done? What Is It Suppossed To Do For The Truck? Transformer Do You Know How To Do It? I Think You The Closest Ct Member To Me. And Where The Hell Is Bahrain?

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
MRGOLDEN78 said:
How Is The +2 Degree Timing Advance Done? Can I Take To A Shop And Have It Done? What Is It Suppossed To Do For The Truck? Transformer Do You Know How To Do It? I Think You The Closest Ct Member To Me. And Where The Hell Is Bahrain?
LOL ... just one more reason to hit the Meet. It will be for free by the time Tommy gets to your Titan because he will be sick from all the other Rootbeer Floats.

No kidding .. this alone should merit coming to the Meet. Tommy has a BIG heart and is doing ot for free and has the proper equipment.

As far as me performing the advance I would need a magic wand. I know I have nagged ya too much already ... but once you attend one Titan Meet you will be anxiously awaiting the next one top be held. LOL

Later All .. T 7 Days & Counting to the Fri Nite Cruise.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Thrust,
I shipped many things to Bahrain through Aramex. I have a mail box with them in NY. I am waiting for my stillen long tube headers to reach Bahrain next Wednesday.Tow days ago i did the 2 degree advance timing in my friend garage. He has the Mach2 scan tool and he done it in 5 mins.It feels great now driving the car.
MRGOLDEN78,
Go to google earth and search for Bahrain, you may see me driving my mada from the net....l0l.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just wanted to give a big thanks to Thrust_Titan for hooking me up with the 2 degree advance at the Orlando meet. He helped out anyone who wanted the advance as well. Very cool of him! It was a pleasure meeting everyone!

1 - 20 of 204 Posts