Nissan Titan Forum banner

141 - 160 of 204 Posts

·
SHIFT_Mr. Quick Answers
11,110 Posts
southerncoonazz said:
what exactly does the 2* do? do you have to have your ecu flashed before you get your timming done?
It will boost your hp in the low to mid range. No need to do anything to your ECU. The timing advance can be done with either a Consult device or Cipher software.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Its done!!!! I notice a stronger hit in the midrange thats for sure. $45.00 at Somersworth Nissan in NH. I am the 2nd one that have done. I told them that they may get some more business.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
M4ck, Can we have the edit button back, Please. or can you add silverkorn from NY to the list
Thank you Josh
Tommy

:engel-big:

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
I can do Timing Advance and Data Logging for anyone in the Jupiter FL area North or South, just shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Thrust_Titan said:
How about a sticky for members helping members with the +2 degree timing advance. I would like to be the first. Anyone who is in the central florida area who would like +2 degree timing advance PM me and we will get it done!

:thumbsup-big:
Thrust_Titan
Tommy
PM the following:
Thrust_Titan---Central Florida
Float test---JupiterFL area North or South
whome---Central Mississippi
nascarjody---Houston Texas
RBsTitan---Houston Texas
silverkorn---New York 10990
Blue Water Rush---New Jersey
DF6 Titan---NE Oklahoma
Titan-man---Hawaii (island of Oahu)
dbolemiss---New Iberia, LA

-
-
-
-
Software for the +.2.Timing
http://www.uprev.com/products/cipher_NI.html
OR
http://www.autoenginuity.com/index.html
-
-
-
-
I was unable to edit the first post 10-11-2006 , I can only edit my posts back to 8/24/2007
If any else would like to be added please PM me
Thanks
Tommy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone tell me where if I can get it done around the Indianapolis area?? I want this mod Sooooo badly! I'll even drive to a differnt state! All the dealers are too scared to do it and the speed/performance shops Ive got up with dont know anything about it.

·
Premium Member
6,584 Posts
Here is an updated list of CT members that can do the advance:

1. Rossi - Central California (Modesto Area) Timing Advance, Read Clear codes, Data log
2. KINGMADE - Atlanta Georgia, Saturdays and Sundays.
3. cardman - Meridian,MS Advance,clear codes,log all Cipher supported vechiles
4. DawgBone - N.E. Atlanta on weekdays
5. suddenurge - Chicago anytime.
6. tgmotoman - Killeen, Texas Saturdays
7. TitanBlue - Annapolis, and in Baltimore (Dundalk) at Titan Meets
8. Mychael101- Urban Nissan Duncanville TX
9. RBsTitan - NW Houston TX
10. Toomnymods- Dallas / Ft Worth metroplex
11. Titan-man- Honolulu Hawaii, anytime
12. Leadsled124- Simi Valley/Moorpark/T.O CA
13. Landman- Dallas, TX
14. SCR38- Lake Jackson (south Houston area)
15. Daniel Sabin- Eau Claire, WI
16. Glider- northeast jersey
17- Blue_Water_Rush- Hainesport NJ (Moorestown/Mount Laurel area)
18- Flip- Charlotte NC
19- Dr_Combustion- OH/MI/PA
20. Joek128 - Northern VA
21. Nascarjody - north Houston
22. Silverkorn - Orange Co., NY
23. Float-Test - Jupiter, FL
24. DF6_Titan - Vinita, OK
25. dbolemiss - New Iberia, LA
26. SC186 - East Bay, CA

·
Registered
318 Posts
dealerships suck!!!!called one today and they said it would be outside of oem specs to do it, so...goin ride to another member tomorrow to get him to do the advance. wootwoot

·
SHIFT_Audio/Video_Moderator
3,954 Posts
flipcrab85 said:
dealerships suck!!!!called one today and they said it would be outside of oem specs to do it, so...goin ride to another member tomorrow to get him to do the advance. wootwoot
If the Consult II will let you do it, then obviously it is not out of spec. That is a load of BS.

·
Registered
201 Posts
flipcrab85 said:
I experienced the same problem several months ago when I was looking to get the timing advance. After shopping multiple dealerships, I finally found one that would do it. Most of the other dealerships I checked with either looked at me like they didn't know what I was talking about or gave me the run-around by saying no one would do it because it would void the warranty. Like Rush said, it's BS. Just keep looking, you'll find one that will do it.

Dave

·
Registered
318 Posts
Armyof5 said:
I experienced the same problem several months ago when I was looking to get the timing advance. After shopping multiple dealerships, I finally found one that would do it. Most of the other dealerships I checked with either looked at me like they didn't know what I was talking about or gave me the run-around by saying no one would do it because it would void the warranty. Like Rush said, it's BS. Just keep looking, you'll find one that will do it.

Dave
i found another forum member that did it for me, the thing that aggervated me the most about it was that the service guy told me that he had it done on his truck, but COULDN'T do it on mine. so, whatever. i got it done now

·
Registered
201 Posts
KINGMADE said:
it is alot cheaper to go to a member for it... I paid 80 to get it done. Now i do it for members for 20 ;)

Love the new avatar KingMade!!!. BTW, was that a true Saleen Mustang in the video, or just a poser V6 with a body kit? Sry, had to ask.

Dave

·
Registered
26 Posts
2 Degree Advance

flipcrab85 said:
i found another forum member that did it for me, the thing that aggervated me the most about it was that the service guy told me that he had it done on his truck, but COULDN'T do it on mine. so, whatever. i got it done now
I'm in New Orleans. Can you refer me to someone who can do the advance?

141 - 160 of 204 Posts